Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I tried in both. The one in my games gives the same error, but when I put it in Steamlibrary, it says to open it from my steam client. How exactly do I do that? I added it to my Steam Library Page and tried to launch it there, but it still tells me to open it from my steam client.
If it says open from your steam client, if you go to your steam.exe, right click, click properties, and find the option to run as admin. Check it. This fixed that for me :)

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Can someone help me out here?
Place all the files inside the zip of the mod into steam/steamapps/common/Terraria.

Sem título.png

Having the same issue as 13bug where it says to launch from steam client, i've tried running steam as admin, closing steam, restarting pc, verifying game integrity and launching steam as admin. I can run vanilla terraria just fine. Dunno if it will help but I have windows 8. edit; Deleting the normal Terraria.exe and changing NTerraria to Terraria.exe made it launch and work fine.

Attachments

• Nterraria.png
    Nterraria.png
    39 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Having the same issue as 13bug where it says to launch from steam client, i've tried running steam as admin, closing steam, restarting pc, verifying game integrity and launching steam as admin. I can run vanilla terraria just fine. Dunno if it will help but I have windows 8. edit; Deleting the normal Terraria.exe and changing NTerraria to Terraria.exe made it launch and work fine.
Where is Terraria Game Launcher?

Oh... Didn't have it woops, I guess I figured out on how to do what game launcher does itself then by changing the .exe name? .-.
Oh yeah, forgot about the game launcher thing.
Anyway, change the name of NTerraria.exe to Terraria.exe and rename/delete the original Terraria.exe now.

Oh... Didn't have it woops, I guess I figured out on how to do what game launcher does itself then by changing the .exe name? .-.
This allowed N-Terraria to start working, because I didn't have it either, until Nanako15 brought it up.

Can i ask how do i reduce my skill cast time as a Mage? i have used 22 status points on Dexterity and it did not reduce the cast time of my spells at all

You can get them with the arms dealer, the reward are some rare loot like uncraftable mod weapons.
I said that because i wasn't able to end a bounty quest...A weird bug prevents me to complete those quests. Each time, the monster does not appear or when i kill him, nothing happens. Also, once, i took a blood crawler quest and all the blood crawlers were op but the target was not spawning.

Okay, so now that I know exactly how OP Fighters+Titans are, I want to possibly suggest some changes, since it's just too OP a combo. (I'm struggling quite a bit with a Acolyte Demon build, whereas I never had a tough point as a Titan Fighter, and I breezed through the game without grinding mostly...)

1: Nerf Titan's rage so that you don't do :redspin:ing 120,000 DPS with a Crissaegrim at level 130, and almost 80,000 at level 80... that's just stupid insane... maybe a 70% damage boost instead of doubled? (No seriously, I kill Reverse Realm Plantera, which has doubled HP compared to normal realm, in less than 10 seconds.)

2: Vigor should give a lower defense bonus, it's op as crap. Maybe 2 or 2.5% per level instead of 3%?

3: I don't think Titans at level 130 with 0 luck should be getting 7/10 attacks as crits... maybe reduce the Titan's crit chance?

Just my two cents. :)

The mod is passing through serious revamps during it's rebuilding, the classes are no longer overpowered, and their powers will be united to make your character stronger.

Meaning that races will also pass through reviews and changes.

Back
Top Bottom