Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I've been having an issue, just installed it on my new laptop, had already run Terraria before, and it says I have to run it from the Steam Client, I've tried changing the name to Terraria.exe and even verifying my cache, can I have some help?

someone has already answered this. You need to have GameLauncher installed first.

Regarding tAPI: it's not compatible with TEdit. Based on a discussion with tAPI coders it would be very hard and to make it compatible with TEdit. As someone who spend a lot of time building stuff and tweaking them with tEdit it is a dealbreaker for me. NTerraria and Terraria worlds are compatible with each other, you just don't see Nterraria items if you load an Nterraria World in vanilla terraria.

Edit: Never mind, I had it on Action mode. I though I toggled it to RPG Mode, but it was on that by default, whoops. :(

I'm stuck on the tutorial quest, it says to find 1 furnace and I crafted one, but it also says to reach level 5. I can't level my character up for some reason, and my world is 15. Please help!

It were never fixed because it is part of the idea of the game mode... Sadly.
Other than the giant monsters, It have nothing else to offer, basically a normal game mode with monsters abusing of mobifiers.

Are characters not supposed to work in multiple worlds? Regardless of the settings I use (tried to match previous settings), I always get "This character is not allowed to play here".

Due to the random nature of Terraria, multiple worlds is kind of required...

Do not lock your worlds if you plan on changing worlds, and not even change the game mode of it.
If the character is for free mode worlds for example, you can only join with it on free mode worlds.

I've been playing N Terraira for quite some time now with few issues but one thing does bug me. For my main quest, the quest giver always gives me random things to do, such as the mercahnt wanting me to find 154 beers at the mushroom biome. On the bottom of the side list (I don't know what it's called) it says I cannot continue until I have beaten WoF, however it has been saying this since I was lvl 50 (this is due to normal RPG mode right?). Now I'm lvl 135 (free mode) and I'm not sure how to continue. Help?

I've been playing N Terraira for quite some time now with few issues but one thing does bug me. For my main quest, the quest giver always gives me random things to do, such as the mercahnt wanting me to find 154 beers at the mushroom biome. On the bottom of the side list (I don't know what it's called) it says I cannot continue until I have beaten WoF, however it has been saying this since I was lvl 50 (this is due to normal RPG mode right?). Now I'm lvl 135 (free mode) and I'm not sure how to continue. Help?
Beat Wall of Flesh and progress will start again.

Or fight the Goblin Army, as they scale to your level and WILL (oddly enough) let you level up beyond that artificial cap.
Not sure if that is a bug or not.
Is a bug, they shouldn't give that much exp but it was too late to fix once it was discovered.

Trying to fight enemies in the Underworld (post-WoF), but they keep auto healing to full life, making it impossible to kill them. The only enemies that seem to NOT do this are the bats and slimes.

Back
Top Bottom