XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Sorry if this is a stupid question...but when I install the 2.8.5 version the XBCMConfig.exe can not be found. Is this fixable? or has the .exe not been put back in since the earlier patch?

I am having the same problem could not find the XBCMConfig.exe in the 2.8.5 version,but i can not wait to see this work with other mods that will be a glorious day.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a stupid question...but when I install the 2.8.5 version the XBCMConfig.exe can not be found. Is this fixable? or has the .exe not been put back in since the earlier patch?
I am having the same problem could not find the XBCMConfig.exe in the 2.8.5 version,but i can not wait to see this work with other mods that will be a glorious day.
Yes I removed it officially because it was causing too many issues.

Hi Green Cat,

First may I say that this mod is wonderful, my son loves the game but much prefers using a controller and this mod has allowed us to play the game together for many hours so thank you very much for this!

I have a question if you don't mind, I installed an older version of the mod (2.6.5) first and he used manual (restricted) for the most part, I've now installed version 2.8.5 and the restricted mode seems to have gone and been replaced with a full manual mode. Is there a way to switch between the two?

Again many thanks for this mod, hope you had a good xmas and new year! :happy:

Thank you so much for this. I was so impressed with your work !

While I'm here, any way to remove the controller rumble ?

Hey Green Cat, how can i play with two controllers in splitscreen?
In my Documents i made two Profiles. Profile 1 and Profile 2. With the Editor i changed false to true "BETA_EnableSplitscreenSupport": "true"

But i dont know what to do ingame :(

Please add support for mods! Maybe you could make it so it installs controller support onto any .exe, so terraria, sourcemods and tAPI would work! Otherwise nice mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1427164793][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause you could install the controller data into Terraria.exe, or, Avalon 6.0.exe, or tAPI.exe, etc.

Please add support for mods! Maybe you could make it so it installs controller support onto any .exe, so terraria, sourcemods and tAPI would work! Otherwise nice mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1427164793][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause you could install the controller data into Terraria.exe, or, Avalon 6.0.exe, or tAPI.exe, etc.

Green Cat is a talented programmer, but I think he would need source code from all of those to make that possible.

Green Cat, I know it might sound like your work up until now will have been a bit of a waste*, but I hope they do add official controller support.

*For people like me, it's not been a waste. It's made a great game all that much more enjoyable. Thanks!

It's saying I don't have Game Launcher.

I literally have it open in front of me.

help?
Hmm, maybe an out of date version? Or, maybe you can't have Game Launcher open in order to install. You might have to try and reinstall Game Launcher, maybe something went wrong somewhere.

I believe I've installed everything correctly, but when I use the D pad on the xbox controller, the map pops up suddenly and stays on top of everything else so I can't see... Not sure how to fix?? Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom