If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

mmm… probably would be… i dont really know, probably spectre armor that grows with me. but if i could have anything i want from any video game… i would choose a pip boy 3000 from fallout

*snippety snip, snippety*
Wanna help people? Clorophyte. It spreads on its own just in mud, so it's easily renewable, an it can make tools like drills and chainsaws and whatnot that require no further power, so who knows what other sort of machines it could make that need no power, it would end power shortage and stuff, and it can be made into so many things, and you can just grow more and more.

Wanna help people? Clorophyte. It spreads on its own just in mud, so it's easily renewable, an it can make tools like drills and chainsaws and whatnot that require no further power, so who knows what other sort of machines it could make that need no power, it would end power shortage and stuff, and it can be made into so many things, and you can just grow more and more.

I thought of that, but you're only allowed one kind of item- and you would need a mythril/orichalcum anvil in order to turn it into anything.

Magic Mirror. Avoid death instantly in any situation, also less walking :) (oh um.. what's mana?)

Hmmmm.. This is a tough one.

I would either pick a Platinum Coin, because I've always wanted one (or to sell XD) or I would want a Tsunami because by damn I'd love to have it mounted on my wall to stare at it for hours.

Hmmmm.. This is a tough one.

I would either pick a Platinum Coin, because I've always wanted one (or to sell XD) or I would want a Tsunami because by damn I'd love to have it mounted on my wall to stare at it for hours.
Someone(i cant seem to find it) said something about it like this:
"Tsunami: use one dollar, shoots 5
Mind=blow""

Back
Top Bottom