[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the staff enjoys! E was very hard, the middle just was... :mad: But, it is done and over with, and I hope the staff and everyone enjoys! Sorry it is big.
WIN_20150503_150218.JPG

Was the drop rate of bloodshot lenses increased because the first two bloodshot eyes I killed both dropped one.

Just got a third one (fifth bloodshot eye killed)

When I defeated Armageddon Slime, I received a notification related to the sky. I searched the sky with grav potions but found nothing new. What is this about? Also, how do I get Soul Of The Jungle (for Awakened Rose Armor) and Phantoplasm (for Blah's Picksaw)?

When I defeated Armageddon Slime, I received a notification related to the sky. I searched the sky with grav potions but found nothing new. What is this about? Also, how do I get Soul Of The Jungle (for Awakened Rose Armor) and Phantoplasm (for Blah's Picksaw)?

From what I have seen, the sky part means that comets can fall. I think Phantoplasm is crafted with Ectoplasm? (I actually do not have the mod but know how to install it.) And Soul of the Jungle, either from jungle enemies in SHM or something else I don't know.

Guys any tips for bacterium prime first night I do not have the skills of yrimir ya know
Kill all the minions before they respawn using large amounts of Molotov Cocktails. There.
From what I have seen, the sky part means that comets can fall. I think Phantoplasm is crafted with Ectoplasm? (I actually do not have the mod but know how to install it.) And Soul of the Jungle, either from jungle enemies in SHM or something else I don't know.
Phantoplasm is not from Ectoplasm, but I'll check the jungle again, thank you :)

Sky means comets fall, Phantoplasm is from SHM Dungeon Monsters (Impact Wizard, Guardian Bones, ect.), Souls of the Jungle are from Jungle mobs.

Indeed. Its a greaaaaat item of this awesome mod!
Yea it basically infinite spelunker potion, I've thought of a word or saying OP. Well it's not really OP because you don't have the dangersense effect and it only shows you where ores and treasures are and most of this mod involves fighting and finding item drops which I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom