Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColorlessMarriedHarrierhawk.gif

This is still the main thing on my mind, AUGH.

I kind of regret posting here now, because now my alerts are filled with posts from here.
Just click the little "Unwatch Thread" link at the top right.
QTziQ8k.png

Furthermore, in your Preferences, you can disable automatically watching all threads you reply to. :)

Oh, don't worry.....there is more and plenty left unspoiled at this point - and it will remain that way. This isn't that movie where you see all of the good bits in the 30s trailer. ;)

thanks, that makes me feel a lot better. :) Re-Logic community interaction rating = 100%

Yeah but will it be that good a month after release?

@Loki

I really want to know just how many nerfs are planned and how effective community voice would be at nerfing some of the new elements.

Well - by definition no nerfs are "planned" per se. Rebalancing post release occurs, absolutely - as a result of a much larger sample size of players vs the testing and dev teams. With a game like Terraria, which has countless approaches and styles to tackle anything (coupled with an equally broad set of skills/experiences amongst its userbase), "true balance" is pretty much an impossibility. I've said that many times before and it bears repeating.

Nor can you make everyone perfectly happy - for all the same reasons. I know you have been around long enough to know the threads that are inevitably coming in a month's time. :p

TLDR: Will there be balancing tweaks post launch? Noone can say for sure, but we always listen to community feedback and try to adjust when things are way out of whack.

What I meant is: Are there elements of the game that the developers are looking for immediate guidance in from the community? Every developer has something they want to leave up to the community to decide the final state of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom