Dec 4, 2018
Birthday:
Nov 28, 1989
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

Flippi

Skeletron, Male, 29

The newest release of STW is out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/4xx00n/super_terraria_world_111a_has_been_released/ Aug 16, 2016

Flippi was last seen:
Dec 4, 2018
    1. Izumi
      Izumi
      Happy birthday!
      1. Flippi likes this.
    2. TheLastTerrarian
      TheLastTerrarian
      I'm really sorry about Jesse. She sounded really nice. R.I.P.Jesse :'(
      1. Flippi likes this.
    3. Stupidlybad
      Stupidlybad
      Sorry to here about Jess. I haven't been on for a year. I want to see your further Creation but fear to download. I play Reg. Terraria with my friends and kids and last time STW made playing with my friends impossible. In the end will the STW MOD be able to run without messing up normal Terraria game play? And do you intend to update STW to be work with future Terraria updates?
      1. TheLastTerrarian likes this.
      2. Flippi
        Flippi
        Thanks for the condolences.

Previously you couldn't have both Terraria and STW installed. Right now (because you have to get a downgraded version of Terraria) you can have both installed without them effecting each other. Check out the pinned messages here: https://discord.gg/CQArFC2 to see how.

STW will work with future Terraria updates. We are actively working on releasing multiplayer at the moment. :)
        Oct 25, 2017
        TheLastTerrarian likes this.
    4. ECloudy
      ECloudy
      Hi there friend. I made a tribute to Jesse, the person who worked on STW. It's not much, but I hope you like it :)
      1. Flippi and OptiPri like this.
      2. Flippi
        Flippi
        Amazing, thank you so much for doing this. I've shared it with the team.
        Aug 15, 2017
      3. ECloudy
        ECloudy
        It's honestly no problem. I really enjoyed making it as well :)
        Aug 15, 2017
        Flippi likes this.
    5. sneke_turtle141
      sneke_turtle141
      Hey Flippi,when I started TerrariaSTW it said that it wasn't working I think that I followed the tutorial right I'm on 1.3.5. Any help/suggestions?
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        Jul 11, 2017
        Daikonradish likes this.
    6. zaidX2_
      zaidX2_
      Super Terraria World; How to install
      1. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        Jun 5, 2017
        Flippi likes this.
      2. Flippi
        Flippi
        Jun 6, 2017
    7. zaidX2_
      zaidX2_
      hello
      i need help pls
    8. Crimwolf
      Crimwolf
      Happy birthday!
      1. Flippi likes this.
      2. Flippi
        Flippi
        Thank you! :)
        Nov 29, 2016
        Crimwolf likes this.
    9. sprinter408
      sprinter408
      there is a random file in Chinese in the launch folder that cant be uninstalled do you have any idea what this file is?
    10. Orgnolf
      Orgnolf
      Just letting you know that even without clicking anywhere, adfly can give your computer some nasty issues.
      It happened to mine before.

Going to try the mod right now.
      1. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        adfly should be fine as long as you only ever click the 'skip ad' button. I'd say it's a small price to pay to help support the devs of the mod.
        Nov 2, 2016
        Flippi likes this.
      2. Orgnolf
        Orgnolf
        Yes, it <should> be fine.
        True fact: Sometimes, it isn't fine and you get your computer infected without clicking anywhere.
        Nov 5, 2016
    11. IxAMxR34PER
      IxAMxR34PER
      Hi Flippi me again can you maybe redirect me to the download for the mac installer?
    12. Myrith Stormborn
      Myrith Stormborn
      Hi again!
      Thanks for the response! I got it :)
      (I also was wondering...Why does the Obsidian Spear only have 8 base damage when the Rotted Fork has 14?)
    13. Myrith Stormborn
      Myrith Stormborn
      Hi Flippi!
      I was wondering if there was a way to revert to vanilla Terraria without uninstalling STW or deleting my characters? (Sorry for bothering you if this is somewhere else...)
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        All you need to do is rename STW's Terraria.exe to TerrariaSTW.exe and then rename TerrariaVanilla.exe to Terraria.exe. Your characters will be saved.
        Oct 23, 2016
        Myrith Stormborn likes this.
    14. shobiwan77
      shobiwan77
      Could I be on the STW notification list?
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        Added!
        Oct 23, 2016
      2. Stupidlybad
        Stupidlybad
        me too plz
        Oct 25, 2017
    15. IxAMxR34PER
      IxAMxR34PER
      Flippi im sorry to say that i couldn't find a download link for an installer (mac)
      so could you maybe send me the file of the mac installer?
    16. IxAMxR34PER
      IxAMxR34PER
      Hi Flippi me again i just wanted to let you know the page you sent me... i couldnt find the download for the installer for mac so could you maybe help me with that?
      1. Flippi
        Oct 19, 2016
        IxAMxR34PER likes this.
    17. Mrvanti
      Mrvanti
      Hi!
      Is there a possibility to donate to your cause? I think this project of yours seems very promising and could be a "game-changer" for Terraria!

Regards

PS. Loved the trailer!
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        Hi! Happy to hear that you want to donate to our cause! If you want to make a monetary donation we suggest becoming a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/SuperTerrariaWorld

You can also support us by spreading the word about the mod. :)
        Oct 19, 2016
    18. IxAMxR34PER
      IxAMxR34PER
      Flippi i was wondering if you could make SuperTerarriaWorld for mac (an installer) because i am trying to use windows and linux but can't get it to work.
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        Oct 13, 2016
        IxAMxR34PER likes this.
    19. Sicarius
      Sicarius
      It seems that I'm stuck in the Lost Caverns with the merchant. I've read the lore, got what the crystal and book, and I can't leave the room nor go through the big doors. It keeps saying that "I should look around before leaving this room". I can't go through the doors even though I have gold armor, gold weaponry, and a cloud in a bottle.
      1. Flippi
        Flippi
        You need to activate the shortcut. Use any weapon on the ice block to the left of door you came in.
        Oct 10, 2016
    20. M3rkyy
      M3rkyy
      It wont let me post anything to the bugs section but i've encountered a bug outside of the praesidium fortress where you burn the bodies. Currently it wont let me burn the rest of the bodies, only the one with the chainmail piece. Edit: if anyone else runs into this bug just close out the game and re open it, and it will fix it.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 28, 1989 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://terrariaconnect.com
    Software Engineer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Latest public version of STW - no longer playable: 1.12.4a - Nov 29th 2016.
    Latest Patreon version of STW: 0.3.1.0 - Sep 1, 2018