[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I enable cheats? I heard someone talking about spawning oblivion with cheats earlier, and I'd like to do some experimenting with classes.

I think you get souls of torture from Oblivion or Ultraoblivion? I have everything but an oblivion kill and souls of torture...
The vertex of Excalibur was much better in the tConfig version, but i understand that they are trying to make the modded items more balanced.
i will be making the Ele. Excal. once i get souls of torture, I think I will just get the North Pole or the Duke Fishron flail

I think you get souls of torture from Oblivion or Ultraoblivion? I have everything but an oblivion kill and souls of torture...
The vertex of Excalibur was much better in the tConfig version, but i understand that they are trying to make the modded items more balanced.
i will be making the Ele. Excal. once i get souls of torture, I think I will just get the North Pole or the Duke Fishron flail

Ultrablivion is not in the tAPI version.

How can I enable cheats? I heard someone talking about spawning oblivion with cheats earlier, and I'd like to do some experimenting with classes.

You can't spawn in certain items with cheats. However there is an all items map with a lot of the items in it. There is also the /item command, which is available after beating oblivion for the first time.

Other than that, there is no spawn command for any monster in the game.
You can use /item for most things, but some are not available

You can't spawn in certain items with cheats. However there is an all items map with a lot of the items in it. There is also the /item command, which is available after beating oblivion for the first time.

Other than that, there is no spawn command for any monster in the game.
You can use /item for most things, but some are not available
How can I use the item command? Can you give me an example? (I have defeated Oblivion).
EDIT: Oh, I see. I use the item's data value. Is there a place where I can see data values (including modded ones)?

Last edited:
How can I use the item command? Can you give me an example? (I have defeated Oblivion).

/item (item name or ID number)
Make sure to capitalize the parts of the items name that are capitalized otherwise it won't work. For example "Green Solution".
You can also use the item ID. Although it takes more work, it's kinda easier to use and you don't have to have the format exactly correct.

How come if I get to far away from oblvion, his parts start to disapeer except for the twins?
Another bug? -_-

Because your running away so fast he's de-spawning. You HAVE to be close to him, it's a boss battle after all. If your at the ocean with a magic mirror and teleport to spawn, at the center of the map, he will not come after you!

Em, are souls of torture a rare drop? Because I got no souls from killing the two mechanical heads, (except from the Twins and the random Destroyer spawn :)

Em, are souls of torture a rare drop? Because I got no souls from killing the two mechanical heads, (except from the Twins and the random Destroyer spawn :)

Both heads of oblivion have 100% chance to drop souls. The one with the yellow eyes drops more than the other.

Souls of torture float in air and don't glow either so look closely for them.

Well I already saved and exited... Crap
Yeah they need to glow, i am fighting them in space though...
Probably not the best idea...
Well I have a pop tart to cheer me up :D

The fight was fun, i was shivering from the excitement when the yellow head was left on 10k hp, guess il do another 15 minute fight... Anyways to make the fight shorter?

I tried both Moons, but on superhardmode, so the only weapon that hit hard enough and fast enough was, you guessed it, ancient. I had it buffed to 100 damage, and barely made it to wave 15 on both. Anyway, I have no need to farm money, as I can simply spawn it. Cheap? Yes, but my goal was to replay back to this point as soon as possible due to losing my save. Now, I'm concerned about building.

BTW for those who have not checked, apparently there is an npc in spider caves to rescue that can change your hair. o.o
use the berserker nightmare

Well I already saved and exited... Crap
Yeah they need to glow, i am fighting them in space though...
Probably not the best idea...
Well I have a pop tart to cheer me up :D

The fight was fun, i was shivering from the excitement when the yellow head was left on 10k hp, guess il do another 15 minute fight... Anyways to make the fight shorter?

Until you get the weapons and armor after oblivion, not really. Not much does damage against him. Only the most powerful weapons and armor do.

You can use a bunch of buffs. They'll help. But I don't use Buffs. I challenge myself to not use them.

The only way to beat him quickly prekill is with ancient, but that weapon is one that once you start using it, everything else will seem slow. Using no glitches, I've got it up to 125 damage, and it hits dozens of times a second.

The only way to beat him quickly prekill is with ancient, but that weapon is one that once you start using it, everything else will seem slow. Using no glitches, I've got it up to 125 damage, and it hits dozens of times a second.

Yeah ancient is overpowered :p
It also stops using after a few hits because the game reaches the particle limit. Stop using it after about 5 uses, wait 2 seconds use it again for 5 uses.
Rinse and Repeat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom