Weapons & Equip Stormfury, The starfury's succesor and More!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes please

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
There Are About 103 People WHo Want This To Happen And 0 Who Dont :)
That Proves How Good This Suggestion Is :)))

i think it should have a little more to it. like a new npc spawning when you make it. the npc could be zeus and sell sky themed items. otherwise no one will make it as it requires a broken hero sword used for the MORE POWERFUL terra blade. so maybe a increase in lightning shards needed and decrease in drop rate+ damage buff

i think it should have a little more to it. like a new npc spawning when you make it. the npc could be zeus and sell sky themed items.
I don't think Zeus would be quite fitting. You know, he is a god after all. Also what about the people who have no reason to create such a weapon?
otherwise no one will make it as it requires a broken hero sword used for the MORE POWERFUL terra blade.
I would use this because A)This is way cooler and B)This only needs one broken hero sword.
so maybe a increase in lightning shards needed and decrease in drop rate+ damage buff
What would that do aside from making it a huge grind fest to make?

The suggestion is fine as it is.

I Never Said I Didnt Want The Stormfury :p
I Said I Just Didnt Want It To Be Crafted With A Nimbus Rod :p
By your logic, though, you don't. I mean, there isn't a Starfury upgrade in Terraria.

Really, your logic doesn't hold up. Just because it isn't in Terraria doesn't mean it shouldn't be.

By your logic, though, you don't. I mean, there isn't a Starfury upgrade in Terraria.

Really, your logic doesn't hold up. Just because it isn't in Terraria doesn't mean it shouldn't be.
I Just Feel Like Using The Nimbus Rod To Craft The Stormfury Wouldnt Fit Into Terraria And Thats My Opinion

Back
Top Bottom