Items Endless Rocket Canister

Seriously we have a endless musket pouch, and an endless quiver, but what about the ranger subclass who specializes in rockets? Its not like they're super cheap or anything, and I hate having to constantly shuffle back to the cyborg to refill ammo.

It just needs to be the same as the others 4 stacks of Rocket I's and a crystal ball to make an item that looks like a rocket canister... Please think of the Rocket Launcher players~:cool:

Sorry I just see this as something that is unnecessary and inferior when you can use rockets with a higher blast radius and base damage.

Sorry I just see this as something that is unnecessary and inferior when you can use rockets with a higher blast radius and base damage.
and likewise in the cases of the other endless ammo's
(YOU DON'T GET ENDLESS CHLORO)
Why? that'd be broken that's why its a fair tradeoff you get unlimited weak bullets

Much the same as you can pay and carry around a bunch of Rocket III or you can carry a stack of Rocket III for bosses, and such which need better ammo, and just use the Endless Rocket Canister for anything less over the mountain

Seriously we have a endless musket pouch, and an endless quiver, but what about the ranger subclass who specializes in rockets? Its not like they're super cheap or anything, and I hate having to constantly shuffle back to the cyborg to refill ammo.

It just needs to be the same as the others 4 stacks of Rocket I's and a crystal ball to make an item that looks like a rocket canister... Please think of the Rocket Launcher players~:cool:
Rockets are known for their massive destructive ability that usually far surpasses arrows and particularly bullets, which are more single-target weapons. As an exchange for being highly devastating, rockets are also one of the hardest ammo types to obtain. I'd say the devs didn't include this for a reason.

Rockets are known for their massive destructive ability that usually far surpasses arrows and particularly bullets, which are more single-target weapons. As an exchange for being highly devastating, rockets are also one of the hardest ammo types to obtain. I'd say the devs didn't include this for a reason.
It's a fair point, but likewise saying rockets of any variant outclass Chlorophyte bullets, or Luminite ammo is silly because, Chloro bullets home, and on the vortex beater which shoots homing explosives with its homing bullets there's practically no difference...
Or compare any arrow with the phantasm the phantasm is still plenty powerful with wooden arrows

The rocket launcher though.... the rocket launcher either does decent damage with splash, or good damage with more splash, but has lower fire rates, and about equal damage to the lunar tier items....
You could up your damage more, but to be frank destroying the world with Rockets II and IV isn't worth a tiny stat increase

Rockets V1 AND V2 share the same damage. Rockets V3 and V4 also share the same damage...
This suggestion is about as relevant as adding a dart bag (which isn't very relevant at all).

I would like this the same as I would like an Endless Grenade Pack. I mean, it's the weakest, cheapest ammo so you at some point could completely fill your inventory with it anyway. Might as well not have to.

I actually never felt a need to use anything but the Endless Musket Pouch once the guns started getting strong enough. I may be mistaken since I don't believe in classes, but I never felt a NEED to use stronger ammo as long as I had a gun handy and knew I had no ammo limit.

The suggestion is not relevant to the game as rockets are not consumed at a very quick rate nor are they difficult to obtain. A dart bag in fact is MORE relevant as darts are harder to obtain than rockets...
This is a discussion about adding a way for people to not have to refill rockets regularly, besides high end ones

A endless dart bag is off topic, and irrelevant to this discussion

Likewise if you think rockets aren't depleted fast then you've never seriously used the Rocket Launcher or Stynger before... Heck once you get the Snowman cannon it only gets worse, but on one note the stynger doesn't use rockets it uses stynger bolts

This is a discussion about adding a way for people to not have to refill rockets regularly, besides high end ones

A endless dart bag is off topic, and irrelevant to this discussion

Likewise if you think rockets aren't depleted fast then you've never seriously used the Rocket Launcher or Stynger before... Heck once you get the Snowman cannon it only gets worse, but on one note the stynger doesn't use rockets it uses stynger bolts

If you think we need a endless rocket bag for the sake of 6 obtainable weapons in Terraria we may as well add a dart bag for the 5 obtainable dart consuming weapons.
We have a endless mucket ball pouch and quiver BECAUSE they are in a much greater abundance than rocket consuming weapons. If you find yourself running out of rockets try getting the buffs (potions and ammo box) and vortex armor to reduce the amount you consume greatly.

If you think we need a endless rocket bag for the sake of 6 obtainable weapons in Terraria we may as well add a dart bag for the 5 obtainable dart consuming weapons.
We have a endless mucket ball pouch and quiver BECAUSE they are in a much greater abundance than rocket consuming weapons. If you find yourself running out of rockets try getting the buffs (potions and ammo box) and vortex armor to reduce the amount you consume greatly.
Just state what's wrong with THIS item.
We have a endless mucket ball pouch and quiver BECAUSE they are in a much greater abundance than rocket consuming weapons.
Do you have evidence to back up this claim or is it just speculation?

Back
Top Bottom