Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys whats an easy way to get my worlds and players from my pc to my mac? when i transfer it through my flash drive and look at the files on my mac it just shows a black square and says exec.

How can I write a post in the testing and feedback group? It says “You have insufficient privileges to post here”

Okay, so the link to the dedicated server software is strictly for Windows - as of right now to get the server software you will have to download it through steam. Try installing SteamCMD and getting it from there? Otherwise, the only option is to wait for us to publish the dedicated server software for Mac and Linux outside of Steam

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but for now this is the only option. I will look in to posting the dedicated server outside of steam early next week.

Any motion on getting the dedicated linux server posted outside of steam? I'm in the same sitaution as he was, just have my windows gaming system with steam and terraria as my main system.. but I have a headless linux box downstairs for running servers, and would rather not go through putting steam on there and such just to get the server software.

Is there a config.json type deal for this Mac beta? I can't seem to find it within my Finder, and I really want that nice white border around my mouse cursor!

I have a question: When the multiplayer will be fixed ?
Since terraria 1.3 the multiplayer is not working good. I do join my friends via Steam, and it take at least 10 tries in order to join. This is vanilla Terraria, no tshock or anything else. We both have good connection, I did a tracert to his ip address and is always successful, also I don't have ping issues or packet loss. We even live in teh same country :) (Netherlands).

Also when I finally connected the game suffers from lag every 10 minutes. I know I am not the only one with this issue, I google'd it, and found many players with similar issues.

Hope with the next patch you guys can improve the multiplayer connection. :)

Cheers.

OMGGGGGGG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 YEARS FOR THIS GAME TO FREAKING SUPPORT MAC OMG THANKSSSS SYOU I LOVE YOU THANKS :D :D :D :D :D :D I PLAY TERRARIA MY LIFE HAPPY NOW :)

Is there a config.json type deal for this Mac beta? I can't seem to find it within my Finder, and I really want that nice white border around my mouse cursor!
The file is in /usr/<your login name>/My Games/Terraria/. Replace the gray text with the name you use to log in, and if you use Terminal be sure to escape the blank with a backslash (My\ Games).

However, the thick border setting does nothing on Mac at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom