W90tdUR.jpg

A golden bunny!
RRdGmzY.jpg

Aww, he's cute
Lqyxlit.jpg

NO GUIDE, NO
wFBd56P.jpg

Well... the guide shot him ;(

And that's why we throw Cyril into a pit of fire before hardmode.

I'm not sure I believe that. Are you using vanilla? Accessory reforges?
Psycho Knife stealth effect + autopause, no hacks needed

it appears he does, only not holding it...
Right now I'm a bit doubtful too
I had autopause, so the damage remained even though I wasn't holding it anymore. Try it for yourself and see the damage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had autopause, so the damage remained even though I wasn't holding it anymore. Try it for yourself and see the damage!

I did, with a TEoC and it was only ~550.

Tho Solar Armor mighta worked better than Beetle for that... but to get 1000+? That's a good 50% jump.

And you don't even need Autopause. Merely put the Pyscho Knife in the hotbar, pull it out, and hit Escape to bring the inventory up and mouse over any weapon in your inventory.

Thin ice decided that it wanted to be a body of water instead of floating bit on top.
Anyone have any idea why this would happen?
2015-09-08_00001.jpg
Yes, I did fall through and kill myself. (Almost twice.)

I did, with a TEoC and it was only ~550.

Tho Solar Armor mighta worked better than Beetle for that... but to get 1000+? That's a good 50% jump.
Keep in mind that the Meowmere does almost twice as much damage as The EoC. Using the same setup that got The EoC up to 550 damage, the Meowmere would reach ~960. He would only need an additional 8% damage to achieve the number seen in that screencap.

Keep in mind that the Meowmere does almost twice as much damage as The EoC. Using the same setup that got The EoC up to 550 damage, the Meowmere would reach ~960. He would only need an additional 8% damage to achieve the number seen in that screencap.

Hmm. I suppose. lol.

A random pile of coins. I didn't even know this was a thing.

I've seen those before. They are fairly rare (overturned bags of coins are more common) but I have seen them. They seem to always be silver, though... never saw any gold.

I can't figure out what this is supposed to be, but this gave me money as well. Haven't seen this before either.

2015-09-10_00002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom