tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention, but when standing around npcs in this mod I sometimes get lag. By that I mean the game just slows down. Not sure what causes it. This could have nothing to do with the mod because I was using the infinite house glitch.

EDIT: I made a new world and built a regular house. It lagged. To confirm, lag meant the game went in slow motion. Happening ever since Tremor 1.2. It never has done this in the whole history of me playing terraria.

Last edited:
Any reason the arabian merchant doesn't spawn for me after beating the rukh, it has been many in-game days and I have spent a lot of time in the desert.
Also on npc's the chef isn't moving in and I have beaten the eye

Any reason the arabian merchant doesn't spawn for me after beating the rukh, it has been many in-game days and I have spent a lot of time in the desert.
He moved in after I beat the eater of worlds. I think there was a mistake on the original thread.

Truly a great mod. But heres the one thing I think you should do

-Buff the Motherboard, make it stronger, or have more minions
I have fought this thing like 3 times with no trouble using only Orichulam gear

Other than that, a wonderful mod, keep up the good work :D

Truly a great mod. But heres the one thing I think you should do

-Buff the Motherboard, make it stronger, or have more minions
I have fought this thing like 3 times with no trouble using only Orichulam gear

Other than that, a wonderful mod, keep up the good work :D

Yeah, the motherboard is pretty weak. I killed it before the clampers died. They have a tiny hitbox and run away a lot. They should have more hp and be more agressive. Why not have it rotate between sweeping the ground and firing regular lasers (Like retinazer shoots) at you in the second form. I agree that the first form does need more minions. Orichalcum is actually pretty good though. I was fighting the destroyer using it. (Sadly no crimson, I got the mechanical brain drop from a random enemy when I had turtle armor, I put the orichalcum back on to fight it though.)

Yeah, orichiulam or however its spelled is pretty good. I completely agree with your ideas, but another idea I had would be to kind of make it like the expert BoC where it would show 4 of itself but only be able to hit the real one and then, have all of them shoot a laser at you if you shot the wrong one. Just an idea.

Also farmed 45 Cog lords, didnt get a single chestplate :mad:

He moved in after I beat the eater of worlds. I think there was a mistake on the original thread.
Oh god, I've mistaken, he really moves after EoW/BoC.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451885399,1451885126][/DOUBLEPOST]Another things that will be fixed in next bugfixes update (Thanks everyone for fidning them!)
  • Cog Lord will be nerfed
  • Fixed drops from Tiki Totem and Cog Lord
  • Motherboard will be stronger

Theres an AWESOME glitch in the mod, i was messing around with the ripper knife and when i came to the extractinator the stuff was coming out, i realized it was a glitch : INFINITE EXCTRACTINATOR :red:

Theres an AWESOME glitch in the mod, i was messing around with the ripper knife and when i came to the extractinator the stuff was coming out, i realized it was a glitch : INFINITE EXCTRACTINATOR :red:
A tModLoader bug, it will be fixed in 0.7 tMod update.

This mod is really great, and the only problem I have with it so far is that I get massive frame drops randomly. I don't know if it has to do with being around NPCs or anything, but it clears up whenever I go into my inventory. Any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom