tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard tmods next update will have multiplayer support if this is true are you gonna work to make the mod multiplayer compatible or leave it singleplayer? either ways nice mod keep up the good work.

I heard tmods next update will have multiplayer support if this is true are you gonna work to make the mod multiplayer compatible or leave it singleplayer? either ways nice mod keep up the good work.
The mod would probably be multiplayer, unless either the mod has multiplayer breaking features or tModLoader multiplayer is massively buggy.

Umm, I Have A Question. How Do I Get The Arabian Merchant Exactly? Iv'e Been Going In And Out The Desert For A While Hoping He Will Spawn But Ive Looked Underground And Above And Dont See Him. Does He Spawn Tied Up Like The Goblin Tinkerer Or Just Walking Around? Or Do I Need A House In The Desert For Him?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452055984,1452055615][/DOUBLEPOST]
Umm, I Have A Question. How Do I Get The Arabian Merchant Exactly? Iv'e Been Going In And Out The Desert For A While Hoping He Will Spawn But Ive Looked Underground And Above And Dont See Him. Does He Spawn Tied Up Like The Goblin Tinkerer Or Just Walking Around? Or Do I Need A House In The Desert For Him?
Oops Ok I Guess I Have To Beat The Vulture Boss 1st But On The Main Page It Says Spawns In Desert With Some Chance

How can I play vanilla and the mod? Cuz I loose my characters and worlds on the mod... and get them on vanilla! I want an easy way to keep switching between them!

It wont work for me plz help here is information PS im using a mac i managed to get mods working dont ask how long it took

INTERNAL configuration error: failed to get configuration 'system.diagnostics'
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.isSyncMark (Int32 headerstring, Int32 syncmode, Int32 word) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.syncHeader (SByte syncmode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Header.read_header (MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream stream, MP3Sharp.Decoding.Crc16[] crcp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readNextFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readFramrue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.ReadFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:CopyTo (System.IO.Stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Ive got same error as well D: and im running on linux can somebody HELP US

Guys i have a problem i create like 20 wolrds and i every time i found a big tree they dont have that thing dig down with chests soo i can't get a living loom to craft the summoner set .. sooo what should i do guys.. pls help

Love the mod! I'll report any problems in the future. (unless it has already been specified)
Any word on the music? Soon as I enable the mod, the title screen music changes, and for the better! Would love a source!? Do we have a source?
(I'm sorry if it has already been said before. I'm on mobile so scrolling through all posts is a bit of a trouble.. Would love a direct response. Thanks in advance!)

The mod would probably be multiplayer, unless either the mod has multiplayer breaking features or tModLoader multiplayer is massively buggy.
tModLoader multiplayer will be massively buggy for a few months. :p

When is the next update of tmod? I hate to be that guy, but I'm new here. Is there a planned release date?
The planned release date is whenever I finish it. With that being said, it will most likely happen within a week.

Hey it's me again... Again xD
Can you make a special Biome for those Phantoms that spawns in blood moon? Cuz how i posted before, Blood Moon has low rate to spawn |:'| and i'm suffering for that(?
Pls pls pls do it :'c I love this mod and it can be perfect with that :'3 At least for me :3

Last edited:
Is there any sort of hidden items in the update?because I found some sort of bar called "Ultra Bar" and i dont have any other mods that add something like that but the Ersion mod which i downloaded after i found it also there seems to be some items missing off the front page anyways like the bloom pickaxe and if its not part of the mod what mod it it?

Last edited:
I don't know why but random things spawn when I open doors.

Work benches, water, torches, other doors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom