Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I have a bizzar question, if the Server is "none Functional" then why is there a server.bat inside the folder?, each update i get my hopes up its working

i dont think it will be the last update, Nakano15 seems to have a small team, even though hes coming out of it, N Terraria its self may not stop development

Nakano15 seems to be a small team all by himself, and if production were to,heaven forbid, stop at this moment it'd still be a fun experience to play through.

Also Dra maybe the server file is leftover from Nakano attempting to fix it?

may i ask why its a bad idea q.q
The game development team is for the game, the mod team is for the mod.
I have a bizzar question, if the Server is "none Functional" then why is there a server.bat inside the folder?, each update i get my hopes up its working
Yep, not functional, I'll place on the patch note if the server is working.
is this your last update.;(plz dont stop stay determined.
Lol no. There may be more updates coming soon.
I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but dose anybody know if this mod works on a mac?
No, It does not.

are summoner npplayers good at summoning? i was thinking of getting a summoner npplayer on my team.
i didn´t tryied it yet but i think the npp woud just use the summoning item the whole time
i try it i a sec

Okay it works fine the NPP is just summoning the minions he can and then stop summoning
i hope i coud help you

Last edited:
so...is it possible to even finish the last quest q.q dungeon guardian is only taking like 2 damage and has so much health q.q

So... I assume it is intended that NPPs are required to get anywhere in Hardmode?

The Destroyer is hitting for 300s just by touching his body, and ~800 if his head touches you and the lasers flying everywhere are doing about 120... and there's just nothing left to do but XP grind to make my character any more powerful and even then, you get a whopping 1-2 defense and ~20HP out of every point you spend in VIT which isn't going to do much whatsoever unless you get yourself a couple hundred levelups or something.

So... I assume it is intended that NPPs are required to get anywhere in Hardmode?

The Destroyer is hitting for 300s just by touching his body, and ~800 if his head touches you and the lasers flying everywhere are doing about 120... and there's just nothing left to do but XP grind to make my character any more powerful and even then, you get a whopping 1-2 defense and ~20HP out of every point you spend in VIT which isn't going to do much whatsoever unless you get yourself a couple hundred levelups or something.
yeah.. npplayers are VERY useful.

yeah.. npplayers are VERY useful.

"Useful"... you mean "required", because there just isn't any way you're going to solo that unless you're like Yrimir or something...

Ah well. I suppose I'll start another character or something... I assume medics are supposed to be geared like mages?

EDIT: Wait, unless I'm missing something... there are only three Tier 2 classes: Warrior, Soldier, Hunter and Templar? Nothing for magey types? I think the only NPCs I'm missing are Steampunker, Cyborg... and Tax Collector.

Last edited:
Here's a suggestion, now that I've made a new character, and am actually trying to plan things out...

Are the ?????s in the Class Skill window really necessary? Do they actually serve any purpose? You're asking us to spend skill points that we cannot undo by any means within the game, when we don't even know what the stuff they unlock actually does. For example, I'm making a Medic to be one of my NPPlayers.

I see that Bandages does not gain any benefit from further points spent in the skill, so I only need just enough skill points as to unlock more skills... but yet I don't know what those skills are, nor do I know what they do. I see I need Bandages on 3 and 10 for two of the skills.

So.... I'm thinking... "What happens if the Bandages 10 skill sucks or I just don't like it?"

The only option left for me is to, yes, grab the .plr file, copy it somewhere, then boot the game up and test it. I'm glad I did! The Bandages 10 skill is... actually rather useless for an NPPlayer. I'm glad I didn't waste 5 skill points in trying to unlock something I would have no intention of using.

My point is this: The ????s are easily bypassed by backing up your player file, unlocking them, and then restoring the backup and taking what you *really* want. If it is so easily bypassed, and if the skills cannot be reset... then why is it a thing? Why not just tell us what these skills are and what they do before we take a blind leap?

The way the system is now, you just have the extra steps of having to back up the player files and restore backups and hoard skill points until your class is Lv30 (which isn't a problem if I'm powerleveling an NPPlayer, but it is annoying if you're actually doing a legit playthrough).

As it is, I wound up making a couple poor choices on my main character because it wasn't clear exactly what a skill did, but that's more of an issue that there's no way to reset skills or classes.

Just a bit of feedback to consider.

Back
Top Bottom