tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Your mod is the only one I have installed and it is still not working I disabled all the others.
(can you also upload the previous version so I can use it)
Have you tried clicking the reload button on the mods screen? Try that a couple of times, and you can have the last version. You're missing out on some awesome content though... -Click Here-

Have you tried clicking the reload button on the mods screen? Try that a couple of times, and you can have the last version. You're missing out on some awesome content though... -Click Here-
Well I have no other options. I will try re-downloading your mod but I don't know. I checked the Cache folder in the mods and you do have sound files, maybe that has something to do with the "MP3Sharp" error?

Well I have no other options. I will try re-downloading your mod but I don't know. I checked the Cache folder in the mods and you do have sound files, maybe that has something to do with the "MP3Sharp" error?
Try deleting the cache and reloading again.

Time for me to toss a few gameplay questions around...

So, I'm currently working with a Summoner-based playthrough, and up to Hardmode on a normal world, using Spider armor and minions backed up with the Bloodboil. I've buffed my minions with Hivemind, and have acquired the Liches Reliquary, but it still feels like I'm just not getting the desired capabilities to take down Mecha bosses and do the last jumps to beating Mecha bosses. Mind some of this is tempered by the fact that Skeletron Prime just spawned from nowhere and nuked me...

So the question now is I was curious if any content up to this point in Thorium I may had overlooked may be able to help. Mostly the only thing I can think of right now is either figuring out how to trigger the Borean Strider, or swap to an Expert world and rework my way to beating the Wall of Flesh for another accesory slot to add more stats. Or get lucky and the next bosses that spawn being either Destroyer or The Twins, who I can probably beat easier with Spiders.

So, I'm currently working with a Summoner-based playthrough, and up to Hardmode on a normal world, using Spider armor and minions backed up with the Bloodboil. I've buffed my minions with Hivemind, and have acquired the Liches Reliquary, but it still feels like I'm just not getting the desired capabilities to take down Mecha bosses and do the last jumps to beating Mecha bosses. Mind some of this is tempered by the fact that Skeletron Prime just spawned from nowhere and nuked me...

So the question now is I was curious if any content up to this point in Thorium I may had overlooked may be able to help. Mostly the only thing I can think of right now is either figuring out how to trigger the Borean Strider, or swap to an Expert world and rework my way to beating the Wall of Flesh for another accesory slot to add more stats. Or get lucky and the next bosses that spawn being either Destroyer or The Twins, who I can probably beat easier with Spiders.
Borean strider spawns randomly in hard mode out in a snow biome. He spawns fairly frequently and you'll probably want to have an open area or he might bug out and launch into the stratosphere. Also for summoner in particular have you tried fighting the Beholder yet? He drops a minion...though that might be expert mode only?

You could also set up an afk farm with your summons out in the ocean and farm for pirate maps and then try to nab the pirate summon staff.

maybe fight the fallen beholder for its minion. I would think they are better than spiders ?

EDIT @Chime I WAS BEATEN

The fallen beholder won't spawn! The item gets consumed, and the sound plays, but there is no message and the boss doesn't come!
That's incredibly odd... Try summoning him again and tell me if it happens once more. Not having the message pop up is very strange if it consumes it...

Its gonna be tough to beat any mech boss if you're only doing summon damage. The beholder minion is pretty good for the destroyer because of its attacks high penetration, but the others might be a problem. I haven't done many summoner playthroughs to be honest. However, your plight gives me an idea to make the mech bosses a little less hard if your doing a summoner playthrough...

Its gonna be tough to beat any mech boss if you're only doing summon damage. The beholder minion is pretty good for the destroyer because of its attacks high penetration, but the others might be a problem. I haven't done many summoner playthroughs to be honest. However, your plight gives me an idea to make the mech bosses a little less hard if your doing a summoner playthrough...
It's honestly doable, albeit very hard and time consuming, but it's possible. The Destroyer is probably your best bet to start out with in one. However more summoning things is always nice! Also I did see a certain summoning weapon in the mod that didn't have a use. Perhaps an actual summoning weapon would be awesome.

maybe a gun or something that shoots some kind of creature so it actually does summon damage xD

Back
Top Bottom