Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HYYYYYYYPEEEEEEE! But, is this going to be an Open Beta? And will Mharadium and Negativity be compatible with other mods like Tremor or Thorium?
Btw, the mod looks amazing from all the spoilers we recieved! Thank you guys for all the hardwork and for making the game even more awesome! :D

HYYYYYYYPEEEEEEE! But, is this going to be an Open Beta? And will Mharadium and Negativity be compatible with other mods like Tremor or Thorium?
Btw, the mod looks amazing from all the spoilers we recieved! Thank you guys for all the hardwork and for making the game even more awesome! :D
Open beta? We're actually going to do that, I think - but there will be a select group of peeps who get a "premium" beta for testing purposes only - if you took the time to read the whole paragraph under the announcement about the beta, which I would be impressed if you did, there will still be updates with special and important content, such as the final bosses of the 2 respective mods and a special "___ Moon" event.

And cross-compatibility technically is for every mod that runs tModLoader, but as there is lots of content such as biomes and possibly even other dimensions that can overlap with other mods like our friends over at Gyrolite.
Cross-content though is a different story. I'm almost certain that there will be some special references to other mods as items or tooltips, or even NPCs - the latter is unlikely.

And thanks for the feedback! Good to know so many people like our mod :)

Eh, what the heck.
Catalyst Pillar.png

Have fun, you guys.

A new pillar?
This means one of two things:
Either there is a pillar for the throwing class
Or there is a new class
BING BING BING
New class!

It's called _______. It's special thing is that while increasing all forms of damage exponentially, your defenses are crippled. Call it the "glass cannon" class.

EDIT: Oh, whoops. It also has an area of effect ability.

Last edited:
BING BING BING
New class!

It's called _______. It's special thing is that while increasing all forms of damage exponentially, your defenses are crippled. Call it the "glass cannon" class.
Huh, looked to me that the new class would be,"Fire Charge" class. But anyways, those eyes seems to tell us there is a new boss. So if I may ask.... RELEASE THE BEAST

RELEASE THE BEAST
"Beast" is really the right word for the beast.
The beastiest beast ever existing.
Born in beastland.
Raised by beasts.
And I should stop.
:p

But in seriousness, any professional stalker HAD the occassion to find the name of the beast, but noone did. c:

"Beast" is really the right word for the beast.
The beastiest beast ever existing.
Born in beastland.
Raised by beasts.
And I should stop.
:p

But in seriousness, any professional stalker HAD the occassion to find the name of the beast, but noone did. c:
I can just imagine that for a biome, XD.

Will This Mod EXPAND the modes in Terraria like after Moonlord there might be a new mode with different altars and creating new biomes and this mode would make Moonlord look weak to the point that it's like an EoC ?

(Hasn't read what the mod is yet)

Will This Mod EXPAND the modes in Terraria like after Moonlord there might be a new mode with different altars and creating new biomes and this mode would make Moonlord look weak to the point that it's like an EoC ?

(Hasn't read what the mod is yet)
Do read the OP, then.
Yes, new biomes, yes lots of post-Moonlord content, yes...

Will it reach a point where it will totally change the world generation, I actually hope that a mod can make the world expand larger than the normal Large World generation

(read the OP)
(Awesome) :joy:

Will it reach a point where it will totally change the world generation, I actually hope that a mod can make the world expand larger than the normal Large World generation

(read the OP)
(Awesome) :joy:
We are not planning on expanding the existing world. I'm afraid that's not on our agenda.

Major spoiler, anyone?

You know what?
I'll spoil the new class name and details.
The class is known solely as "Devastator" - it sacrifices defense and even max HP for extreme damage output.
Here's a quick thing that I had come up with that I am willing to share.

Sun Core - dropped by Golem in expert mode in small quantities. Used to make armor and weapons.

Sun God Armor - Probably the greatest thing ever. Gives +8 max minions as a whole and 20% damage increase, but -5% life regen and max health. Set bonus is it gives the Daybroken debuff without the spear visual effect to nearby enemies.

You know what?
The class is known solely as "Devastator" - it sacrifices defense and even max HP for extreme damage output.

my lord that sounds incredible, will it also increase crit strike?

You know what?

nice. although i cri cause i was hoping for a full defense set where it lowers every bit of damage you do but makes you takee such a low amount of damage and have decent regen. You either spend an hour on a boss fight. Or risk death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom