tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So, after having a blue screen, my player profile got corrupted, so was the game, no, not my gameplay or anything, THE WHOLE GAME became, well, just like how i see it when i first download it, i have to chose my langague again, edit the config.txt and all that stuff. :[ thus now i'm gonna play as a mage now, any tip(s) everyone?!

@DivermanSam Is there another Mage set im not seen and men u should really raise the spawn rate of those nestling and charger cuz since i beat skeliman i haven't seen any and about that youtube channel...

3 things:

Valadium and lodestone are spawning in almost every type of block underground (lihzahrd brick, heart crystals, wood, many more)

The soul forge can't craft the same things that adamantite/titanium furnaces can craft.

Also, destroyer's rage is way too op for it's stage in the game, I combined it with magic quiver and ranger emblem and it mows down anything in its path,,,, it's awesome :D but maybe you should nerf it somehow.

Heya Sam, can you fix the Marine Dream fishing pole or whatever it's called. You don't really hold it like a fishing pole, it looks like the line is coming out of your waist!

alright so for some odd reason my terraria reset (which it's done quite a bit btw) where you have to change the language before you get to the main menu, so I go on my character for the mod and the world for the mod, I go into the world, and anything relating to the mod in my crafting room and in my chests are gone. Materials, ores, weapons, armor.. just anything. is this a new bug or..?

alright so for some odd reason my terraria reset (which it's done quite a bit btw) where you have to change the language before you get to the main menu, so I go on my character for the mod and the world for the mod, I go into the world, and anything relating to the mod in my crafting room and in my chests are gone. Materials, ores, weapons, armor.. just anything. is this a new bug or..?
did you update to tmodloader v 0.8 ? or are you on v0.7.1.1
if you updated, this mod is not yet compatible with the new version of tmodloader, id wait till its updated before playing or roll back to a previous version.

Help! Tmod isnt recognizing Thorium Mod! i put it the Mods folder,i tried to download in the Mod Browser (for some reason,i cant find it on Mod Browser!) and idk what to do,someone having the Same Issue? help!

Wait... we can do MULTIPLAYER WITH THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
yes it is multiplayer useable i've used this mod and many others, with tmodloader on multiplayer live on twitch with other users, works fine, its just tmodloader has issues. with multiplayer and can cause clients to crash and take a roll back.

Help! Tmod isnt recognizing Thorium Mod! i put it the Mods folder,i tried to download in the Mod Browser (for some reason,i cant find it on Mod Browser!) and idk what to do,someone having the Same Issue? help!
you are probably on version v0.8 and this mod is not compatible with v.08

UHm this mod is compatible with version 0.8 its updated to it. Dunno where you got that info bud :D
im looking at v0.8 i dont see it in the mod browser , unless it just got published lol
[doublepost=1459655434,1459655185][/doublepost]
im looking at v0.8 i dont see it in the mod browser , unless it just got published lol
f4333d99dbca8e8391738c252274b88a.png

theres my mods list + v 0.8 searching for the thorium mod in the mod browser i dont see it listed as it wasnt even published yet.

The update is too big for the mod browser. This has already been stated in this thread more than once. Use the download link in the main post.

I keep playing this mod and finding new things. Especially Summoner related. Put some bones, souls of night, and some living fire blocks together at a mythril anvil. :D

The update is too big for the mod browser. This has already been stated in this thread more than once. Use the download link in the main post.
cool manually downloading and checking it to see if it works for me =/ didnt know that lol
[doublepost=1459656866,1459656655][/doublepost]media fire will not download or open the file for me so ill have to wait till later to get the mod i guess =/

Can't get the mod - the mediafire page just turns blank after clicking the Download button. Here's the link to what it actually gives me after clicking it: http://download1912.mediafire.com/mnczga6amncg/a8pssiqp3eg8cea/Thorium+Mod+1.2.5.9.zip
For me, it's completely blank and does nothing.
for me the page loads on Edge and Firefox, but the download wont start.. no matter how often i try.. trying on IE now but i doubt it will be better...

Edit: IE fails too

Back
Top Bottom