tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well I fought the fallen beholder and the lich at the same time, with terrarium armor, a lot of draconic magma staff summons, and I used the soul cleaver/ (I was trying to produce a lot of lag, by getting a ton of dust on screen) It appears that the new tmodloader update fixed a lot of the lag.
I had issues with those too and also Celestial Bow. Now they're gone which is a nice thing to see.

Well I fought the fallen beholder and the lich at the same time, with terrarium armor, a lot of draconic magma staff summons, and I used the soul cleaver/ (I was trying to produce a lot of lag, by getting a ton of dust on screen) It appears that the new tmodloader update fixed a lot of the lag.
My god! Handling that much lag sounds... well, glorious!

In game in the crafting menu I cant see any of the names of the mod's items. Any one know why or can help?

I can still see the regular terraria item's names though.

Last edited:
The bronze weapons can petrify bosses from other mods, can you fix this?
i dont see how he could, they are bosses from DIFFERENT mods. im not an authority on coding, but unless diver has connections with the different mod creators, i doubt he could... but hey, im a random guy on the forums, dont mind me *whistles*

Holy crap the new blast shield is amazing xD standing still and wrecking bosses early with no weapons
The only thing that could make it better is if the explosion was the whole screen :D

@DivermanSam Have you thought of possibly changing the Valadium set bonus? I understand that you want every armor set to have something special, but reversing gravity just doesn't seem to be up to par when compared to the other things I could get. Just my opinion though, and sadly I don't have any ideas to offer :/

@DivermanSam Have you thought of possibly changing the Valadium set bonus? I understand that you want every armor set to have something special, but reversing gravity just doesn't seem to be up to par when compared to the other things I could get. Just my opinion though, and sadly I don't have any ideas to offer :/
It's a ranger set right?
So how bout every shot has a chance to reverse gravity for the enemy xD

Maybe that's not even guud but it sounds funny :)

Back
Top Bottom