tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I've recently fought against the Motherboard as the first mechanichal boss with a pretty "normal" equipment for that point (Orichalcum melee set) and, with around 55-60 defense, I could easily tank the motherboard as soon as it's "opened". That's because the motherboard has a way too low contact damage and it charges directly to you, so I can just stand on the ground getting 1-5 dmg from the Motherboard and overwhelm it with melee attacks.
Because of how invencibility after receiving damage works in Terraria, only the Motherboard damages me (the little drones attacks don't hit me) and it makes me almost no damage, making it an extremely easy boss compared with the rest of the mechanical bosses.
So I'd suggest you to balance the Motherboard by increasing it's contact damage or, if possible, improving it's AI to focus on hitting you with it's laser rays.

soooo, my world has corruption, does that mean i can't summon motherboard in any way?
i'm playing whit a mod that ads a NPC who sells vertebraes, so i can make the summon item.
I got one Motherboard summoning item from a random drop on a Bloodmoon. You could also create a crimson world to get a few vertebrae.

Hello,
I've recently fought against the Motherboard as the first mechanichal boss with a pretty "normal" equipment for that point (Orichalcum melee set) and, with around 55-60 defense, I could easily tank the motherboard as soon as it's "opened". That's because the motherboard has a way too low contact damage and it charges directly to you, so I can just stand on the ground getting 1-5 dmg from the Motherboard and overwhelm it with melee attacks.
Because of how invencibility after receiving damage works in Terraria, only the Motherboard damages me (the little drones attacks don't hit me) and it makes me almost no damage, making it an extremely easy boss compared with the rest of the mechanical bosses.
So I'd suggest you to balance the Motherboard by increasing it's contact damage or, if possible, improving it's AI to focus on hitting you with it's laser rays.

I got one Motherboard summoning item from a random drop on a Bloodmoon. You could also create a crimson world to get a few vertebrae.
We will make it harder :)

We will make it harder :)

Besides increasing the colision damage, might i suggest a timed vertical attack in its second form? As it stands now all you have to do is a sideways figure 8 to avoid ALL of its attack. And while i am not suggesting actually removing that, making a vertical beam attack or something go off in intervals will create a timing requirement to the fight, which will keep it a little less brainless to fight.

Tremor mod game breaking bug!!!!

If you place a door and Yellow Stucco Walls, then open and close the door repeatedly, you start duping/spawning items.
Mostly the door you are using but every item in the game and blocks (like hellstone and adamantite forge).

If you place a door and Yellow Stucco Walls, then open and close the door repeatedly, you start duping/spawning items.
Mostly the door you are using but every item in the game and blocks (like hellstone and adamantite forge).
I don't think that it's Tremor bug. I think it's a tMod bug @bluemagic123

It happens with any walls lol.

What? are you still on tmodloader 0.7 or something? or are you using the vanilla server? I just tried and it works fine.

Hey dude, your mod is, somehow, crashing my game. I really like your mod, could you give me some help?
Are you sure it's fault of the mod? Disabling every mod except Tremor mod makes your game crash? And what about disabling EVERY mod?
If it only crashes when you have Tremor mod along with another one, it might be an incompatibility. I don't know.

Is it just me or is the sprite from the evil corn broken?When hes spinning he has a weird glitch kind of sprite where he is going up or something.Dont know if its just me...

P6tOiFM.png

Are you sure it's fault of the mod? Disabling every mod except Tremor mod makes your game crash? And what about disabling EVERY mod?
If it only crashes when you have Tremor mod along with another one, it might be an incompatibility. I don't know.
Yeah, I already I disabled all mods and tried again (only with the Tremor mod enabled obviously) however I can not play any map or create other, the game just crash.

There shouldn't be any incompatibility issues with tmodloader mods.

The Probe spawned by the Martian Communicator just sits there in mid-air, doing nothing. The Probe itself has turned red, but the beam below is still green.

Attachments

• Capture 2016-04-11 22_43_39.png
    Capture 2016-04-11 22_43_39.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom