tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Blacksmith ain't spawning for me. Killed Eye Of Cthulu but he ain't moving in. I have Tremor mod,Thorium mod,Quality of life mod and Lugage mod. Using an infinite NPC house. Any ideas?
Just wait a couple days. If not, I havent a clue.

i love how the bag of potential feels balanced now, it makes it ok to farm some of it, but still require you to mine if you want some more quicker, also im wondering, does patchwerk only spawn once? because ive killed him, and now when one appears, its not called patchwerk, and has a smaller health amount than before.

i love how the bag of potential feels balanced now, it makes it ok to farm some of it, but still require you to mine if you want some more quicker, also im wondering, does patchwerk only spawn once? because ive killed him, and now when one appears, its not called patchwerk, and has a smaller health amount than before.
Yep, that's on purpose. There's only one true Patchwerk... :cool:

Yep, that's on purpose. There's only one true Patchwerk... :cool:
ok, i was wondering, however i came across a rather unusual little bug, when i saw patchwerk and was fighting him, a second one came along(it couldve possibly been because of prefixes for enemies, as it had the small prefix, but i dont think that alters how things spawn, just what they spawn with).

EDIT: and it definitely was another patchwerk, as the notification for beating patchwerk appeared again as i killed the second one.

ok, i was wondering, however i came across a rather unusual little bug, when i saw patchwerk and was fighting him, a second one came along(it couldve possibly been because of prefixes for enemies, as it had the small prefix, but i dont think that alters how things spawn, just what they spawn with).

EDIT: and it definitely was another patchwerk, as the notification for beating patchwerk appeared again as i killed the second one.
Yep, that's been fixed in this coming update! :happy:

Are the Ragnarok bosses each going to have their own mask and trophy, like the twins? (the twins had one mask, but 3 bosses put together in one mask... i dunno)

So you're telling us ragnarok will drop an armor set for all 5 classes but there's only 3 of the bosses.

Very suspicious, Are you hiding something????

Last edited:
So you're telling us ragnarok will drop an armor set for all 5 classes but there's only 3 of them.

Very suspicious, Are you hiding something????
I think you'll find that there's actually 4 classes. Ranged, Melee, Magic and Summoning. The fifth one? Obviously throwing.
EDIT: Some endgame gear finally?

farun.jpg

This mod is amazing, so the crew working on it..I'm checking almost everyday the thread to see the crew labeling "ready" to the new stuff. Keep up the good work!

You are wrong, making suggestion isn't about sprites or about making them, it is about making idea(s) not sprites.
Hey @DivermanSam
I might be stupid for not seeing this in the mod but,
what is life quartz? (in the mod, anyway)
It is (ore) block, if I know correctly it was used to make accessory or Life Crystal and better healing potions.

Last edited:
Back