Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Will it be possible to make a mod that has a choice between Corruption/Crimson? Since there are many mods that add stuff to either, but no way to choose one or the other.

I just started messing around with tModLoader and am trying to compile something to mess around with. I pulled "ExampleSword" and its image out of the example mod and placed it in Mod Sources/DrewMod/Items/Weapons. Other than build.txt and description.txt, no other files exist under the DrewMod folder. No matter what I try, I get the following error:

Code:
error CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'Steamworks.NET, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side.

Earlier in this thread someone said that another poster should check that nothing in the mod shares the same class name, but as this is the only item in the mod right now I don't see how that would be a problem. Someone else also brought up a file that included something to the effect of:

Code:
public Enderuim()
{
Properties = new ModProperties()
{
Autoload = true,
AutoloadGores = true,
AutoloadSounds = true,
};
}

but I don't know what file would contain this. I get this same error when I attempt to compile the example mod. I've been poking around the example mod files for something I may have missed but to no avail. I also tried removing the Steamworks.dll but that gives me a separate error saying that the file is missing. I have no prior experience with C# so I'm learning as I go.

- Modded NPCs do not disappear upon being hit, however their loot tables are ridiculously broken. I was playing tremor and thorium mods with a friend, and we got boss drops from common enemies...
That really sounds like the server is running a different version of the mod than the clients.
[doublepost=1463984801,1463984486][/doublepost]
So I'm gonna throw the question out there again in case anyone knows, but is there a way to get the player ID of the player who clicked on a tile (Or global tile). Thanks!
It's probably Main.myPlayer, since that code would only run on the player who clicked's computer.

Will this be updated to 1.3.1? and how long will it take?
norton is a virus i use avg ten times better
if your saying that cause avg called it a virus, its just avg trying to make sure you dont buy other products. it called avast and malwarebytes virus, while those are both well trusted anti virus programs.
Edit: Nortons not a virus.

FAQ: When will this be updated to 1.3.1? How much more time?

If anyone would like an answer to this question, please refer back to the last few pages or read this post.
It's probably going to take a couple of days. :)

That really sounds like the server is running a different version of the mod than the clients.
[doublepost=1463984801,1463984486][/doublepost]
It's probably Main.myPlayer, since that code would only run on the player who clicked's computer.

That is fantastic man, thank you.

Can some one help me the tremor mod has a white background for some of the items

Attachments

• cool turtle.JPG
    cool turtle.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 249
Is there an integer value which specifies the creator of a dust instance (similar to projectile.owner). I'm trying to access the properties of that npc.

Another quick and dumb question. If I wanted to make a global tile sparkle, what would I use? probably something in the postDraw? I'm not sure how to do it.

Can some one help me the tremor mod has a white background for some of the items
not tryin to be rude but why do people post things about specific mods here?

the problems from specific mods such as Tremor and Thorium mod should go in their respective threads

the answer is the white background on some items is because they were edited with mspaint, which doesn't deal with alphas (the invisible making thing) so when its saved, its saved white instead of clear

not tryin to be rude but why do people post things about specific mods here?

the problems from specific mods such as Tremor and Thorium mod should go in their respective threads

the answer is the white background on some items is because they were edited with mspaint, which doesn't deal with alphas (the invisible making thing) so when its saved, its saved white instead of clear
I second this.

So, I bring some very bad news.

Out of all days this could have happened, my internet had to go down today.

This means I am currently unable to update terraria on my Mac. This also means I cannot upload anything. This will probably delay the update by about a day.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY INTERNET WHY?!?!? (sorry i am so attached to tmodloader ive been using it since 7.1)
[doublepost=1464036845,1464036767][/doublepost]
Take all the time you need. We can wait a week if need be.
noot really sorry no plz

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY INTERNET WHY?!?!? (sorry i am so attached to tmodloader ive been using it since 7.1)
[doublepost=1464036845,1464036767][/doublepost]
noot really sorry no plz
You can still use tmodloader, it just isn't updated to 1.3.1 yet. The steam auto update replaced the modded Terraria.exe, so just reinstall tmodloader. The only difference you'll notice is a few 1.3.1 sprites.

Back
Top Bottom