Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I read the guide but it didn't really help my situation. I do not understand the coordinate heights...
Basically, it should be [16, 18 ] probably, I can't tell without opening the image, but the guide showed why and when to use 18. You need to specify each tile height.
[doublepost=1463893369,1463893295][/doublepost]
It says then put all of your .cs files and .png files in that folder. So... what files are we talking about, game files? some files that i don't know? Help would be appreciated.
Are you making a mod? The png and cs files are the sprites and code that you make for your mod. Sorry if I'm not helping, just not sure what the problem is.

Great. More issues. Good news in that the purple lines are gone, but there is a chunk of blue under the table, it only shows the left third of the table, and when I'm trying to place the tile all solid blocks turn invisible.

Before 1.3.1 actually comes out, will tMod still be playable in 1.3.0.8? A quick answer would be nice, because i don't want to update until I know. Thanks in advance!

i already updated it unfortuanetly. Can i downgrade...
I can't say it's the best way to do it,

but I simply copied over the lastest version of tModLoader I downloaded recently inside my terraria folder (after the update 1.3.1 from steam) and started it from the folder (terraria.exe).

I'm able to play like I was doing right before 1.3.1, but I don't know if it will crash later.

edit : clarification

So I'm gonna throw the question out there again in case anyone knows, but is there a way to get the player ID of the player who clicked on a tile (Or global tile). Thanks!

wow, you're so fast and smart and everything, I bet that's because you watch chinese cartoons!

You need to keep your snarky, rude comments to yourself. They aren't needed, and are not going to be tolerated anywhere on these forums. This person is reminding the OP that 1.3.1 is out, so the two versions will be different and incompatible.

Read the Rules and Culture of TCF before you attempt to act like this again.

but I was just complimenting him, check your privelage m8
I can't believe you just said that to a moderator. O_O

Also, I understand it may take a long time, but I'm not used to the Terraria modding community, so how long does it typically take to update tModloader to a new version of Terraria?

I can't believe you just said that to a moderator. O_O

Also, I understand it may take a long time, but I'm not used to the Terraria modding community, so how long does it typically take to update tModloader to a new version of Terraria?

I believe it was said that it would only take around two days for it to be updated. But that's just an estimate, it may be done more quickly or take longer.

"I'm hoping it will take one or two days. It's fortunate that it didn't come until my summer break started. Only time will tell though." - bluemagic123, main developer of tModLoader

bruu all my mods and playthroughs deleted fam
[doublepost=1463936110,1463936054][/doublepost]dude please update it 2day
[doublepost=1463936262][/doublepost]2 DAYS?!?!? WTF I NEED IT TODAY

Back
Top Bottom