505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea who to give this idea too but if you could find oil and have the ability to craft your own vehicles that drive and fly or both oil is a natural resource would be so cool to see in terraria
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    C
    cameron89peter
    Plus being stuck in thick oil could deal some great damage would be hard to harvest without the right tools
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    A good idea is to just make a thread about it, rather then slapping it onto a dev's profile
    C
    cameron89peter
    Thank you for your advice will give that a try
    At leat I still have to open up the Biome chest and I already got the Crimson,hallow and courption
    I am sure this has been mentioned before. On Mobile, Lava Bats will spawn around meteorites whether or not in hardmode. i have a couple pictures but i'm not sure how to give them to anyone.
    I think I have found a bug in Mobile, whenever I make an expanded world, there is always an enchanted sword at the bottom of each ocean, is this a bug, coincidence, or is it supposed to happen?
    When will Lumia 640 be fixed? I am literally crying right now.
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    :( Sorry. I know they are working on a fix for Windows Phone currently. We know it sucks to not be able to play, hoping to resolve it for you soon!
    Hello 505 game's:) it's getting close to the end of the first quarter.... Update on the update progress?
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    Last I heard, we won't make it by end of Q1, but they are still working on it and will announce as soon as a date is set.
    Hey 505, I love all your work and especially your ever expanding game, terraria <3 but I feel the mobile and console edition need more of a challenge than ocram. So I heard that my dreams will come true in 1.3, and the moon lord will be added! So I'm just wondering when 1.3 will be coming out! Thanks! (P.s working at 505 games is my dream job! )
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    1.3 won't come out until the rest of 1.2.4 is released and than 505 games probably will start working on 1.3 but if you ask me I think it'll be out sometime next year
    Hi guys, I was wondering if you could post something on the progress of terraria otherworld if its not too much trouble. Thank you.
    505Games
    505Games
    Otherworld is still being developed, you'll have to stay tuned!
    OP Terraria
    OP Terraria
    Thank you guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom