Akrasia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Buying something for steam sale.. which one do you think is better? (continued)
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Dust: An Elysian Tail
    Valkyria Chronicles™
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I would say Dust, but that's just me being furry trash and favoring that over anime.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Dust seems cool and another person also said Dust, so yeah, I'll be getting that I suppose
    tfw when you want to download episode 10 of season 5 but accidentally download season 1...
    Welp, 19 point difference between GS and Cleveland during last 3 min of the game... And I was rooting for Cleveland @_@
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I'm located near Cleveland so this was a big embarrassment
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Heh, lucky you... I woke up at 4 AM to watch the game :p
    That funny moment when you failed at fixing your internet and you call a pro and he tries exactly the methods you tried before giving up...
    Reactions: stormconure
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    By "a pro" you mean someone who knows, or someone who charges you for it?

Oh wait, in both cases, most will disregard you telling them "I already tried that" because "the customer never knows what they're doing, probably did it wrong somewhere." Asshats.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    No, actually, I prefer not telling them that I already did something, in order to let them do their job- I simply did what he told me to do, even if I had already done it before. And he's the tech guy at the university my dad works in, so he basically fixes issues for free and the university pays him (Since my dad needs internet due to work, fixing it is considered part of the tech guy's job)
    Watched GoT episode 6. "Unbowed, Unbent Unbroken" is the title. Unbent... I see what you did there.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I guess I 'broke' my headphones. The PC doesn't notice when I'm connecting them to the PC, and sound comes from PC not from headphones
    So, with The Breaker and The Gamer on hiatus, does anyone know good manwha?
    Lelouch vi Britannia
    Lelouch vi Britannia
    Try Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, it's really good in my opinion. Though there arent many chapters so far.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Already read all chapters of it so far. :p
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    And yeah I read all the light novel chapters once I devoured the manga*
    "Did you know 9/11 victims were some of the fastest readers in the world? they went through 90 stories in 30 seconds."
    Reactions: Krasunir
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    I have a very horrible sense of humor but that is too far.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I've seen this joke so much to where it's just bland at this point
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    @Krasunir I don't know, I've been offended by so many dark humour jokes that at some point I've just stopped caring even if it was a nazi joke. A few months ago I probably would have found the joke offensive as well.
    Oh my :red:ing god. It was 38°c today. And in the middle of an important test the A/C suddenly stopped working.
    Congrats to TCF for hitting 500K messages!
    Reactions: Criddle
    rhebok
    rhebok
    good job on contributing ~200 xP
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I just realized I probably have posted over 1k messages on profiles (statuses included) yet so few in threads o-o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom