Recent content by Alfred the Great

1. Alfred the Great

Please add the option to turn off Biome Spreading

Well, as for me, even though it took some time (and yes, I used TerraMap because I didn't want to dig hellivators every 60 blocks and ruin my nice view!) I just clentaminator'd the entire corruption on my expert world, considering how fast it seems to spread compared to the never spreading...
  2. Alfred the Great

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

2,500 chaos elementals and counting, still no Rod ~:cry:Why oh why must RNG hate me so?
  3. Alfred the Great

Mobile Multiple Light source summons in mobile

Impressive, you learn something new everyday! Thanks for the tip! ~:D
  4. Alfred the Great

Mobile Is Turkor able to summon at current IOS version??

And you've got your cursed stuffing? Worked fine for me (admittedly I'm on the android system, but both should work just fine).
  5. Alfred the Great

Mobile fav rare item/enemy

My favourite items would have to be my Ankh Shield (Finally!!!), and my Rune Wizard set (sorry Shamu XD). Funny thing was I almost didn't get it, the Rune Wizard randomly spawned on me while I was exploring a beehive, and kept teleporting to different places inside the honey lake, and I had no...
  6. Alfred the Great

Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

The two missing types of half blocks and the ability to hammer platforms so we can start using hoiktronics!!! :D
  7. Alfred the Great

Mobile Causualy Geting a Slime Staff

Yep, statue slime farming will only drop gels, slime banners and the slime staff. I don't know how long it takes me to afk farm for the staves (because it's an afk farm! ~:naughty: and I like to go off and do something else more important than watching the game play itself for me, like taking...
  8. Alfred the Great

Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Yep, I know that feeling all too well, it makes farming really difficult especially if it's a good sized dungeon ~-_-
  9. Alfred the Great

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

How does that bug work? I've owned all the staves and never encountered that bug :S
  10. Alfred the Great

Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

It certainly is a pain to get, and while my underworld farm was a success ( I got both my fire feather and quite a few Unholy Tridents ) sadly I encountered a weird bug, which meant I couldn't open any chests in my world, even though I had my stuff in them, I could use a drill to pick up the...
  11. Alfred the Great

Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Well, while building my trap battery in the underworld, with jungle blocks for higher spawn rates, not only did I die twice ( I got gangbanged by two red devils ~:cry: ), but I got a Ruthless Unholy Trident without noticing! ~:happy:Now I just need my fire feather and I'm done in the...
  12. Alfred the Great

Mobile wierd mobile drops

Yeah, you had already posted while I was still busy typing but you're quite right about that :)
  13. Alfred the Great

Mobile wierd mobile drops

Not really, you would have to farm Lupus a hell of a lot in order to get enough souls, plus it's health has been buffed massively, so if you're phm, it's gonna take you a really long time to kill it, and the others it spawns if you're not fast enough. Secondly, the megashark isn't all that good...
  14. Alfred the Great

Mobile Mobile update for 1.2.4 coming or no

What Darkwolf said. And in all honesty, at the moment I don't think that mobiles can handle the amount of data that is included in 1.2.4, even now we are missing one set of half blocks, and many other things that has been listed time and time again on these forums. For example, when hardmode...
  15. Alfred the Great

no eclipses, no pumpkin moon, no ocram armor, no cholorophyte, no drax in crafting table

Yep, so if you want to craft any of the items, then you must have the cobalt, mythril and adamantite pieces in your inventory at the same time with the souls, then you can craft it ~;) now while we're on the subject of the console armours, can someone tell me how to get that secondary design of...
Back
Top Bottom