Recent content by Bebojo

1. Bebojo

Weapons & Equip Lumberjack Armor 🪓

It is pretty niche honestly, maybe it could improve hammering speed as well?
  2. Bebojo

Weapons & Equip Lumberjack Armor 🪓

I would love to see Lumberjack armor added to the game. I have seen others suggest a lumberjack vanity set before, but I would like if there was also some functionality similar to Mining armor and Angler armor. Here is a possible concept: Lumberjack Beanie Defense: 1 +10% increased chopping...
  3. Bebojo

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Artwork category: Introducing the all-new delicious and nutritious Terraria-themed cereal, Terrari•Os! I made the net of the cereal box in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and I made the cereal box scene in Maya.
  4. Bebojo

Items Some Furniture Ideas (Lighting, Crafting, Functional)

Just some ideas of furniture I've had for a while. Let me know what you think! Lighting: Biome Torch Crafting: Torch + 1 Soul of Light + 1 Soul of Night = Biome Torch (33) These torches change color based on which biome they're in Works even when submerged in liquids Life Fruit Lantern...
  5. Bebojo

Other Terraria Official Soundtrack Needs to Be Updated

I noticed that the Terraria Official Soundtrack is missing some songs. On both Steam and Spotify, there are three discs/volumes, and it is clear to me that a fourth disc/volume needs to be added. According to the Official Terraria Wiki, some "tracks are missing from the official soundtrack and...
  6. Bebojo

Game Mechanics Some Various Quality of Life and Other Changes

Here's a list of some various game mechanics changes that I would like: There needs to be a way to turn off (and on) events (like the Solar Eclipse) after Moonlord has been defeated Certain armor like the Forbidden armor, events like the Old One’s Army Event, and bosses like Queen Bee and Duke...
  7. Bebojo

NPCs & Enemies Hallowed and Corrupt/Crimson Enemies Fighting Each Other

Hallowed and Corrupt/Crimson enemies should be able to fight each other! Maybe not all of them, just a few special ones, like imagine if the Enchanted Sword fought with the Cursed Hammer/Crimson Axe. New enemies could be added which only spawn at the crossroads of the Hallow and the...
  8. Bebojo

NPCs & Enemies Giant Zombie Boss

Thanks, I'm glad that Thorium has a similar idea, what stats do you think could be improved?
  9. Bebojo

NPCs & Enemies Giant Zombie Boss

So I had this idea: If there are Slimes and King Slime, Demon Eyes and the Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletons and Skeletron, then Zombies should have a Zombie boss counterpart. I mean, Zombies are some of the first enemies the player ever encounters, and they are some of the most common and iconic...
  10. Bebojo

NPCs & Enemies The Traveling Merchant Should Sell Corrupt Seeds in Crimson Worlds

The Traveling Merchant should occasionally sell Corrupt Seeds in Crimson worlds, and Crimson Seeds in Corruption worlds. It would help immensely for people who want to create an artificial Evil biome in their world if they don't want to make a new world, which can then be used for fighting...
  11. Bebojo

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I really liked Plaguebringer's Robes, if it wins that'd be awesome, but I felt like it was too similar to Crowno's set and the Ancient Cultist Mask, even though it is a cow skull or similar. Still love it though. Similar thing with the Timeless Traveler, love that one too still. I love Deep...
  12. Bebojo

Weapons & Equip Accessory Combinations That Should Be Added to Terraria: Journey's End (1.4)

That's true, maybe there could be an intermediate accessory with just Bee Cloak + Star Veil, which could then be further crafted into the Chaos Necklace if you had access to the Panic Necklace/Sweetheart Necklace. Or it could use the Band of Starpower, even though that doesn't really match with...
  13. Bebojo

Weapons & Equip Accessory Combinations That Should Be Added to Terraria: Journey's End (1.4)

With Journey's End coming up in about a month, I decided I would finally list some of my ideas on new accessory combinations. Please give me your feedback on this list. I'd love to hear your own ideas, criticisms of my ideas, alternative names, and anything else. I'd also like to know if any of...
  14. Bebojo

Items Combine the frog legs with something.

Bundle of Balloons
Back
Top Bottom