CandyNeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish someone warned me before I made that hallowed chest.... mimic from hel I'm scared
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    After I watched this YouTube'er I think I will strive for the terrarian!!! It looks amazing and I'm finnaly getting the hang of using the yoyo:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's pretty useful! Better yet, it's a formidable collector's item!
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah I know:) for light I use the Arkhalis lol love it cause it lights up so much stuff and gotta love the note on it
    So orichalcum armor is on ,have 100 adamantine so far the maps are so big takes time to find stuff XD
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Before the Steam Cloud got hungry, it took me a while to find the temple in my 1.2.4 test world Krodacia. Good luck with the adamantine, though!! :)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    my gear so far, or some of itXD
    Tonight I'm getting a hardmode armor. The molten armor is so not good enough I'm going for the orichalcum first:p game don't agree...
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Pirate invasion on again! I'm in my hole with my new Amarok killing halv of it...then This is gonna bi a horrible night. .. I'm like hell no mirror take me away... mining lalalal
    Game do u hate me tonight?? My heart have been of the chart for some hours now not feeling ready I made a map to just loot stuff
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Was it over....NOoo
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I apparently feel vibrations from deep below now. . . .
    Game I'm going for that smoke no matter what u throw at me!!! To be continued. .
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Molten armor Vs. Destroyer rip me hahahah btw the other message this is going to be a horrible night just came but I'm in cavern safe
    Meeh i really liked the sandstone slab.. but but but no wall I wanted it in my hellevator since I used the stone slab in my console map
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    So should I go whit stone slab wall? Hay wall? Or cobbler platting for the underground part. Have sandstone slab for walls until I meet up with cavern.
    I might have to ban my use of bombs... this is the third time I blow up stuff at my new Base on the pc version
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Thanks! I have them all sticky:p And I used TNT the first day xD but made a new design after that;) so sticky bomb is less effective than normal?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    No, sticky just won't bounce
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah my problem is often after sorting my stuff then it change number of what item I'm holding last boys was on chests and not the crafting area that's when u just gotta say that desig didn't work make a new
    So my bf needed the ps4 cause he wants to play his stuff... so I tried the pc version to much the past days! I'm fascinated of all the
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Cool stuff that is there!!! Not the mobs doe. Scary sounds also haha last night I found some abounded minerals, and was like WHAT is this love the game!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It gets better. :indifferent:
    So people what's the coolest and hardest dye to get on console edition? ? Cause I want it xD have rainbow dye now
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Hm is that a pc dye:p
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Not just any PC dye, but Loki's Dye. It may take some effort to obtain.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Well I just finished the goblin army and the eye of chu. So I have some time to sped before that happensxD
    Still on console, the mobs are 10x times more spawning on console then ios I've died so much. The dev. Is killed easy. Twin's ur next!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Get 'em, girl! :indifferent: Console is fun!! :)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah I like it. Miss the ios map doe!! Bit only crash so it will be on hold :p if I don't rebuild some here instead :)
    Wall of flesh buggin me while getting hellstone.. gosh! xD I was like ooh no did he have a voodoo doll.. no vilethorne get back...haha
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I ad my lava waders on. And almost killed it haha haven't tried again, since I have to get all hear 3 times;) so my kids also get to be good:) I am surprised how easy some stuff is to get on console while on ios horrible and the other way! And the mobs!!!!! Like 20 x more on console on normal spawn reasons xD lots of bad words and jumps in the sofa... hahaha
    Bloodroot does exist, on console at least :p haad my first boss meeting also, almost killed the eye then morning:( need better weapons;)
    Console Vs ios... I think I'm going blind.... used the big screen for playing and with no world zoom ...uuggg... but love the map options:)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Not sure yet. I kinda like it on ios. But it kinda needs to be like that cause no controller,pc I must try more before
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I can say but I'm still playing on ps4 on out movie screen:p haven't done any bosses yet xD
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Oh yes running boots!!! Happiness
    Another terraria investment, console edi. Me and my kid are trying not to argue xD so hard to start over. And no world zoom
    How did u beat Duke? Armor, what weapons? I'm on ios and this main is melee based :) I have beetle armor and Terra blade and alot of other
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    not good...I tried using the possessed hatchet bit to slo even I have the best reform on it...i don't want to build a kill "cage" but it's really bugging me when I fill like lag is some of the reason... and it shouldn't lag. Don't have any thing build in the hardmode world. Use another for all the chest..and that lags:p
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    If you ask me, the Possessed Hatchet with a Flask of Ichor and a Clockwork Assault Rifle or Megashark with Cursed Bullets should work tremendously well.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I am just flat out a huge fan of weapons that inflict Cursed Flames: I defeated Prime with Palladium armor and the Sharanga; The Twins with Palladium armor, the Clockwork Assault Rifle and Cursed Bullets; and the Destroyer with a combination of all my weapons and Hallowed armor. I usually defeat Plantera and Golem pretty easily with Hallowed armor, the Clockwork Assault Rifle and Cursed Bullets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom