• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Carter Casteel

1. C

[Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Zoinks! Giving me a stomach ache just by looking at it. Haha. Really cool!! Great work!!
  2. C

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

This is one of my favorites!!!! I would LOVE this biome instead of the Hallow. Haha. I wouldn't even try to stop this one spreading through my whole world XD
  3. C

Sprites The Whimsy (Alternate Hallow)

Wonderful! I especially love the Whimsywood set!!
  4. C

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

Genius!!! It's absolutely incredible!! I love the Greek theme. Very appropriate!!!
  5. C

Sprites Shooting Star (Alternate Meteorite)

Amazing! All of these would add SO much depth to Terraria. I wish, I wish!
  6. C

Sprites Sky Crystals (Alternate Floating Island)

Super cool! Gives me kind of a "The Dark Crystal" vibe! Amazing!
  7. C

Sprites Fallen Isles (Alternate Floating Island)

Super cool!!! I have to say, I've been coming up with ideas like these with my siblings for a while now, and I'm overjoyed to see bunch of my ideas actually lived out through your work. Thank you!!
  8. C

Sprites Vermin Horde (Alternate Goblin Army)

I laughed out loud! Hahaha. So fun! I would love to see this in-game. Great work!
  9. C

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

I adore the wormwood sprites!!
  10. C

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

Amazing! I would LOVE this biome in my world!! I had an idea that there could be a Bog biome replacing the Jungle. I may still eventually post about it, but I don't have the time to put in the amazing work you do.
  11. C

Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

Disgusting and amazing!!!!
  12. C

Sprites Archaic Tower (Alternate Living Tree)

Wonderful! I love the feel of this one. I'd prefer it to the trees.
  13. C

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

Absolutely incredible!!! The amount of work that went into this is astounding!! I'm honestly speechless. I love all of it! I would lose my mind if this got implemented. Wow. Inspiring! I especially love all the new furniture sets! And one of my favorite parts of Terraria is the different wood...
Top Bottom