Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just changed my avatar on Skype and Steam to Groose, and changed my names to Groose McLoose. My friend is very unhappy with me as a result
    Sometimes I forget I have slightly heterochromic eyes and get startled when I look in a mirror. Not that that's an uncommon occurrence. Ha!
    I have a problem with becoming incredibly jealous over tiny things. Probably something I should work on.
    Gem
    Gem
    *lores chocolates above your head* wo
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    You monster
    Goddamn I love white chocolate. And dark chocolate. And milk chocolate. Just all chocolate is great.
    I just realized I use my statuses on this site for random venting more than I actually post. Thanks, TCF!
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Thank you!
    Oh wait you're supposed to say that after I do something.
    ...You're welcome? No, that isn't it either, is it?
    Welp, I'm at a loss!
    When life gives you lemons, eat those lemons, plant the seeds, grow your own lemons and provide for yourself so life doesn't have to.
    I only clear my browsing history once or twice a year, and when I do it almost causes more problems than it fixes. But it remains worth it.
    I was bedridden for 3 days. In that time, the kitchen wasn't cleaned once. I live with 3 other people. Can't count on anyone.
    I love how on launch day, the TCF would barely load at all, but now it's probably the fastest site I visit regularly.
    I don't get why people are so obsessed with the bare concept of memes. "Haha ur a memelord" "my god ur just a big meme" "u jst got memed on"
    Should I bother replacing my Molten Hamaxe with anything? What can Axe power over 100% even do?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Spectre hamaxe is pretty good. Also comes with extra range.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Right now I'm pre-Plantera.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Well then, you know what to get after that! I went with a pixaxeaxe and a chlorophyte war hammer.
    Hallowed or Frost armor? Which would be best for facing Skelly Prime?
    Reactions: JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    I have never obtained frost armour :p
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Almost nothing is immune to Frostburn. Only The Destroyer, Mourning Wood, Duke Fishron, Hellhounds, Ice Golems, and Ice Elementals are immune. Basically, you can shoot the most damaging fire debuff in the game at anything and it'll catch fire.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    Hallowed give stats bonuses.
    Frost Armour gives Frostburn effect to all Melee & Ranged attacks you deal.
    Make your choice.
    How do I stop the Corruption from spreading through my jungle? No matter how far down I dig, there are vines and grass in caves.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I don't even have a single platinum. I wouldn't be asking if I had a clentaminator.
    Blu
    Blu
    Welp, the clentaminator is pretty much your only bet. The rate of spread drops significantly (but never halts) after you defeat Plantera.

I suggest kill the same mech bosses over and over (if you can get the summons) to farm for money and goodies to sell.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Destroyer is best to farm I think, as I believe it drops the most hallowed bars, and it's easier to get rotten chunks/vertabrae as they are dropped from hardmode mobs, but bones and lenses take longer from new spawns hogging potential demon eye spawns. Unless.. you haven't killed Plantera yet, you could farm the dungeon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom