Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That feeling of irritation when your pillowcase rotates around your pillow while you sleep, leaving the seam in the middle of the pillow.
    Reactions: SilverBird
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    That feeling of irritation when you wake up to your cat licking your face in a creepy way.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    That happens a lot to my pillow, given the way I use her... I mean, it
    Temporarily forsaking the Underground theme for the sake of being more festive, with the Snow theme! Not really holiday-oriented, but SNOW!
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Just make absolutely sure it isn't "lemon-flavored"
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Well, I didn't hear any warnings about the cherry snow!
    So Skype had a major UI update. And guess what the new theme is? A flat-colored metro design. Just like everything else. I miss aero.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Nearly every new thing Microsoft does uses boring flat designs like these.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Like I said a couple statuses ago, everything is turning flat and metro, not just Microsoft's stuff. The antivirus and firewall I use did it, and even Steam has to an extent. What does everyone have against color depth right now?
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    "Hey, look at how modern and simple this is."
    Hey, look at how flat and uninteresting this is.

It's not really bad by itself, but when it's everywhere, it's not the same.
    I wonder what Scooby Doo would be like if every Mystery Inc member was a different ethnicity. Besides Scooby of course.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I like the way you think.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Still politically incorrect."

Remember, boys and girls: Criminals are ALWAYS crazy old men, hobos, or creepy old ladies.
    Nev
    Nev
    Ok, the show had a broken aesop or a few hundred. Still liked it as a kid.
    Does anyone know a phobia term for fear of general extreme weather? All I can find are specifics, like lightning or snow.
    M
    Mystery
    Astraphobia?
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Again, that's specifically thunder and lightning. I just mean general bad weather, like a rainstorm or harsh winds.
    I keep a pair of shears at my desk for the explicit purpose of opening freezie pops. I live a healthy life, obviously.
    Rawrg
    Rawrg
    Man, like, I haven't had a Freezie Pop in forever. I should buy some.
    A lot of people hate Metroid: Other M, and I agree that the story is crap, but I honestly enjoy the gameplay.
    I need a new PC case, but I'm having trouble finding one that meets my specifications, with decent reviews and a good price. No luck lately.
    So because I can't afford a $300 iPhone with a $60 monthly contract, I'm not allowed to get Twitch.TV notifications. America.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    No worries my friend. Any streamer worth their salt has a Twitter associated with their Twitch channel. Simply subscribe to the Twitter, and be notified of your favorite streamer's glorious broadcasts.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Capitalism at its best!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Welcome to capitalism. You may leave your beliefs of "freedom" and "choice" at the door. You won't be needing them here.
    Ice is technically a mineral, and water is just the molten form of that mineral.
    Reactions: CanSteam
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    First off, wood is a mix of many things. Silica, carbon, etc. It's not a mineral, neither is it an element. (Sorry Avatar ;-;)

Second, you could melt wood, and eventually turn all its components into gas. Thing is, you'd be left with only Charcoal eventually even if it never caught fire once. Carbon melts at a stupidly high 3500 Celsius degrees.
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    oh
    good point,
    oh man you make a good point, if you trap out the oxygen, there's no burning, so it can melt
    jeez
    louose
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    Jesus that would be 6332 fahrenheit
    If anyone out there has experience mapping in the Unreal engine and needs a project, I'd love to see some Metroid Prime rooms remade in HD.
    Just had a really bad virus scare. That's what I get for wanting to emulate Star Fox 64.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    CoolRom is pretty much the widest-known rom website, at least as far as I know. But, live and learn.
    Also, I actually had some hot wings titled "Buffalo Wyngz" last night. They weren't that bad.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    oh maybe that's what I saw, all I remember was the Wyngz and making fun of it. "Food spelled wrong is way cool and tastier, dood!"
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Coolrom is the most unsafe 'popular' ROM site, and has been for 4 years or so. I'm not going to say a name because it's illegal, but there are DOZENS of better places that WON'T kill your PC.
    I beat Mom's Heart in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for the first time. I was so overpowered, I beat it in less than a minute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom