Cyrus the Cold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Sunset overdrive) The hair spray launcher is OP. Hello herker, Goodbye Herker and everything else in a five mile radius.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    once you enhance the fire rate and add an amp? Christ, is it bonkers.
    Done all of the outposts in Far cry 4, all of Shangri-la, all journals, fashion week hunts, assassinations, and radio towers.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    outside of the lost letters, arena ranks, and king min's kyrat entries, I'm done. oh, right. Yalung. hang on a sec, more scavenger hunting to do.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I regret my choice to 100% this. Grinding the racing missions for cash is the only real way to afford the last remaining guns.
    My friends showed me some 'misheard anime openings'. I need a :red:ing DRINK!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    For the same reason all American TV shows have :red:ing stupid jingle-filled American-made bull:red: as their opening.

Nationalism, ho. And stuff.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    That doesn't excuse the Swedish death metal.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Fair point.

Though honestly, what can the Japanese do? Japan metal is more dead than FIFA's credibility.
    (Mario And Luigi) After being monstrously overleveled up till the antasma battle, I have no more ways to grind levels for the Bowser fight.
    I'm doing a second play through of far cry 4, geared towards 'going loud'. yeah, I hit a snag in 'City of Pain', (cont.)
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    which requires perfect stealth, no chance to hide. couple that with a really annoying problem that restarts the mission instead of reloading a checkpoint.
    If you spare Pagan min in Far cry 4, the least he could do is tell his soldiers to not shoot you.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Because the guys from Far Cry, as shown in 2, 3 and Blood Dragon, can't even good plot.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    They can do good, complex villains that you feel bad for, (except Yuma and Hoyt, :red: them), but they cannot do a story.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A villain without a story is like a sports car trapped in a rural town.
    Pagan min is responsible for three crimes: Slavery, Mass executions, and whimsical ultra-violence.
    Reactions: Desucrate
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    The three people who can replace him: Amita, Who enslaves everyone, especially children, Sabal, who executes everyone who doesn't follow his religion, and Ajay, who has spent the whole game killing animals, people, and generally anything who looks at him, then selling their possessions for profit.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    you either get Stalin, Pat Robertson, or the Joker as Ruler.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    wow spoiler much c:
    King slime is no-longer exploitable. when all I wear are platinum pants, an emerald robe, and a wizard hat, going indoors killed me.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Try hanging on a high rope next time ;)
    Maybe, If the cult wasn't gunned down, the moon lord would be stronger, and maybe have a lower torso.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I'm starting up terra quest again, and one of the plot points is that the lunatic cultists were interrupted too soon, so their leader fused his power with the stone, so when he died, he would become the moon lord, while feeding him enough power to resurrect him.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The only thing I hear him say is 'I AM ROSIE O'DONNELL' Until he dies. Also, I believe I said somewhere else that's not how Eldritch Abominations work. They don't care or notice their worshippers. Lunatic Cultist probably woke him up when he died, so he sent his pillars to silence the planet. When you destroy them all, he gets really pissed and shows up in person. He likely never cared about his cult.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    Lets just agree that cultist is a poor choice of career.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom