Dakota Spine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am starting to really get the feeling that whenever somebody says "It made me cry", they just felt a little sad.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Well, I assume that some of those comments in some places can be legitimate, but after seeing so many in one place over something not too bad, I start to question it.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    I, too, have wondered how often people lie about crying.
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    I dunno, I would just count it as crying on the inside. There's not a lot of things that will actually bring someone to tears from reading/watching something on the internet, unless you are pretty emotional. But I feel like a lot of people feel like crying when they see something sad. There's just not enough personal involvement to set you over the point.
    I once saw a comment chain of a troll getting scored by some other guy, and the troll became got increasingly pissed. It was wonderful.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    He would attempt to say tons of offensive things, and the other guy would go "You see, it's obvious. Not a very good try. You gotta tone it down a bit." And as the troll got madder and madder, he tried harder and harder to be all offensive, and the other person was just grading him in a mocking way. The troll got out-trolled.
    Czar
    Czar
    Cannibal trolls are wonderful.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Can u link me to dis plz
    Can I has VVVVVV Avatar plz? He would be red with a top hat.... Huehuehue...
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I haven't really been making them. I might get around to it, but I can't make any promises.
    ZeroAero
    ZeroAero
    Thanks. Now onto that Cultist avatar. GOTTA GIT ALL THE TRENDS!!!!!!!!!!
    Turns out there are a lot of people on YouTube who use the same style of humor. "Explosions. Sped up music. Talk weird at times. Pointing"
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Well to be fair, some people are just that way.

I am talking about tons of edits with flashing words, having fingers on screen point to stuff, have the screen kind of slide off-screen. Thank kind of stuff. Think JonTron, but not as charming. And taking his basic humor.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Eh. Well, the only Youtuber I've watched recently is Markiplier, and only him because he helped get rid of my phobia of FNaF. I've never really had the time to follow anybody on Youtube...
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    That's fine. JonTron is pretty much what I described, but does that in moderation, as is pretty funny. He reviews stuff like games.
    I just saw a movie with a selling point of "edgy". That's a good point to sell your movie on. Ow the edge.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Don't cut yourself.
    I guess.
    I love how many horror movie trailers now are all loud noises and people screen suddenly jerking after staring at the camera totally still.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There can be nothing scary when the viewer knows exactly what to expect, and the actors make every possible effort to make it so you know when it's coming.
    "Terraria copied Minecraft!" "No, Terraria is five times better than Minecraft!" We're not reaching a conclusion any time soon...
    Reactions: DJ M4N3
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'll forever think it's just the same old :red:heads we kicked out of the Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball fandoms back in the dawn of mankind. They just keep finding new shiny things to fight about.

"VEGAN4LIFE!"
    "MEAT4LIFE!"

"But imbeciles... Imbeciles never change."

Me, I just think Minecraft started okay then went full trash, and I don't need to compare it to anything to say that.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    And that's alright, everybody has their own opinion on it.
    Supa' Spider
    Supa' Spider
    and while people fight over which is better, terraria and minecraft actually suggest each other with their splash texts eg; Minecraft: also try terraria! Terraria: also try minecraft!
    I think a problem with newer Paper Mario games is that the "Paper" theme is pushed way more. At least for me. Cont...
    Azu
    Azu
    True, but eh, neither did Super Paper Mario, and it was a great game.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Super Paper Mario didn't have the theme either. With the new Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi game coming out, I've seen that Paper Mario pretty much only does things like make paper copies of himself, become folded Shurikens, have some Papercraft thing. It's creative I guess, but it gets old.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    ...I need to watch the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015 showcase for Nintendo...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom