• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dubcloud08

1. Dubcloud08

Official The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

As long as ur device has the right amount of RAM which Loki said he is unsure of how much FOR NOW.
  2. Dubcloud08

When they reset console and mobile I think they said your characters will be saved
  3. Dubcloud08

Same here dude my Lumia has 1 GB of RAM hope that's enough
  4. Dubcloud08

I looked and mine has 1 GB of RAM hope that's enough.....
  5. Dubcloud08

Scratch what I said earlier my Lumia has 1 GB of RAM :) hope that will be enough for 1.3
  6. Dubcloud08

OH BABY JESUS THE HYPE IS REAL I CANT WAIT!!!! PROBABLY gonna sell my 360 for an Xbox one. Quick Question: My WP has 512 GB of RAM is that enough for 1.3?
  7. Dubcloud08

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

I downgraded to windows 8.1 and it works fine, no crashes or anything. Maybe because all i only have one world and it is a normal one, not expanded.
  8. Dubcloud08

In my first time playing Terraria mobile EVER I got a SLIME STAFF while I hadn't even killed 100...

In my first time playing Terraria mobile EVER I got a SLIME STAFF while I hadn't even killed 100 slimes yet.
  9. Dubcloud08

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

OMG IN MY FIRST TWO HOURS OF PLAYING TERRARIA TODAY AFTER CRASH FIX I GOT THE DEADLY SLIME STAFF. :) :) :) And I haven't even killed up to 100 slimes yet :)
  10. Dubcloud08

Oh well I already did it and terraria works fine so thanks guys:)
  11. Dubcloud08

I am currently downgrading to windows 8.1. Hope this works and I can still reinstall Terraria because I already purchased it.
  12. Dubcloud08

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Crimson. I like them both but those deep, vertical holes in the corruption prove me a challenge of getting up and down :p
Top Bottom