Enjl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember back in the day, when the angler gave me some coralstone
    wEvl9np.png
    Enjl
    Enjl
    The pic is utterly random. I'm waiting for coralstone to finish my house, submit a pic to CC and move on to a new character.
    I can't update this base forever. Just give me 200 coralstone, Angler! [~66 Quests done, 3x Coralstone as Reward, 40 since last time]
    Anyone know the best setup to fight Duke Fishron as a mage? Failed miserably with Crystal Bolt & Spectre Offense & Gravity Potions :/
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    You can try Inferno fork and venom staff. Golden shower is also good for a little extra damage. Also, an asphalt runway will probably do better in my opinion. Gravity pots make aiming harder in general.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    hurr hurr use the Razorblade Typhoon

People have recommended the Razorpine, Bat Scepter, and Inferno Fork.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I've not used the Inferno Fork because it didn't feel like he stood in place for long enough for the blast to do decent damage. Razorpine and Bat Scepter are items I have yet to get. Additionally, I've never used asphalt, or built it. That might be a way to do it, although my Hoverboard Gravity setup seems to allow for more mobility. I'm used to shooting with gravity switching. Thanks for the replies!
    This squid dropped a Crimson Key Mold. I'm farming for Pirate Maps, damnit! Mages can't use Vampire Knives!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    what the :red: mate

that was like an entire eight minutes
    Enjl
    Enjl
    RNG actually goes on a bit. First Herpling I killed on my way to get a Man-O-War dropped the Meat Grinder which I've been trying to get for a week. It's crazy!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I guess I'm one to talk... I tried grinding for the Crimson Key Mold and got five Meat Grinders instead.
    *Rant about only 3 coralstone rewards in a good 60 quests* (all of them in the first 25)
    Finally got a spectre set with this character. She's still waiting for more coralstone to finish her base.
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    Yea, it does. It acts like Jungle Grass, minus the spreading.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Awesome. I'll abuse this in the best way possible: Fishing for Jungle fish, which have gone extinct after I clentaminated the jungle into a mushroom biome!
    I'm so mad at youtube. The recent update killed embedded autoplay autoloop playlists
    Welp, this sketch turned out morbid
    xEYbNFk.png
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Not to mention I still have blood in mind for somewhere on this thing
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    what is it?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Started out as these portalable walls from portal. Then I wanted to add details and screwed up the proportions. Then those details took shape...
    Turns out I need to add new kanji to my index card collection at least once every every two days. Else this daily routine becomes boring.
    Today I learned: Clentaminating the blocks which a plantera bulb spawned on will break the bulb and spawn the boss.
    It's been 50 Quests. Angler, please give me coralstone for a third time.
    lgqMs6H.jpg
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I've only ever got Coralstone once.
    I've probably only done 15 quests, though.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    And yet I have a butt load of coralstone, and all I want is the hotline >.>
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Coralstone should gen in the ocean in patches. Seems...odd, that its only available that one way
    When you prepare for Skeletron Prime but then find out that the Twins are spawning and you kill them anyways.
    Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    When you use Mechanical Skull and notice that it's dawning already.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    There's a simpler way to say that. "I'm screwed."
    Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    However, I've used a trick to escape. As long as I started to attack Skelly, I've had a buff from my Titanium armor that let me hook on something and throw myself into an air, where I pressed escape and quited the world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom