Enjl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First time worldgen decided to not spawn any crimson biomes to the west of spawn. HM.
    Drawing arabic animal people is impossible without making them look like terrorists I assume...
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Uh...I'm kind of getting why you find it hard to draw now.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure there's no way to distinguish an extremist arab to a more common, normal arab in terms of looks. They love their beards and their clothing is similar. I'm saying this as I used to live in an arab country for a few years. So, people that assume it looks like a terrorist are just wrongly generalising I guess.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Meh, I'll just roll with the design. It looks interesting and fits for a "corrupt king" type character. Also not bad for a first character design sketch if I do say so myself http://i.imgur.com/vRvvmZu.png
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Doesn't really look like a 'terrorist' as people define them, so I say job well done.
    I think I'll resort to majorly using Spiky Balls for pre-hardmode in future playthroughs. They're really powerful, even against the Wall.
    Reactions: Bucket
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Do you even know Molotovs?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I don't, because I never craft kegs. Spikyballs are less resource-heavy anyways. I need the stacks of cobweb for Naughty Presents, not for Molotov Cocktails.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Yeah, I know.

It's just that molotovs shred everything :p
    Marathoning anime all night with friends and lots of Dr. Pepper; always amazing! I'm gonna feel tired aaany minute now.
    Savant Fan
    I insta-like you
    Enjl
    Enjl
    As I wander through the vast lands of the internet I do not often come across a person with a music taste similar to mine :D
    Attempting to turn this into something not-rushed within the next week or two
    WLMLFF1.png
    Those wrapping world suggestions would be neat if worlds weren't literally designed to be terrariums for your characters. Terraria is meta.
    Hallow overrides my corruption. Thanks, game.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I've had it happen with the Crimson last time. The problem I'm having right now is that my poor Phoenix Blaster & Necro Armor Ranger can't go down their cavern system to get the three new ores because it's completely corrupt. Here's an image of the current situation: http://i.imgur.com/5eUXgRx.jpg
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    you could gate off the hallow and corruption from your house pretty easily there, going by that.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    That house is one for until I have teleporters. I need to find a good place to build my true base for this playthrough. Probably going to be rather close to the dungeon, far away from hallow and corruption. ;)
    When you want to smash shadow orbs to make a Nightmare Pickaxe to mine obsidian but notice you never made a hammer...
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Never really had that problem, I usually make a Tin/Iron/Lead/Silver/Tungsten/Gold/Platinum Hammer depending on my resources at that moment in time just because hammers. Also it's necessary for removing walls and making half blocks.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I'm planning on working on my base once I have teleporters. Therefore I didn't need any hammer up until now. Also, EoW with Spiky Balls is too easy.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Eh, I usually misplace a few walls because I'm an idiot and I jump around a lot. Also EoW's easy anyway, just be swaggy at Terraria is all I have to say.
    World Trigger decided to scrap the idea of having an opening altogether. They noticed the late (9 minutes late) opening wasn't worth it.
    I've made 91 Angler Quests on this character and have gotten Coralstone thrice, all within the first 25 Quests. That's it. Time to InvEdit.
    monochromegoggles
    monochromegoggles
    Welp, just goes to show that the Angler is an uthankful brat. All he keeps throwing at me is more bait to do his dirtywork. XD
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I know right? I ended up with 160 bait, all journeyman and master. Got the Coralstone in my building now and sending to CC.
    monochromegoggles
    monochromegoggles
    Nice! I'm still working on my map on and off (it's a collective floating npc town). I'm trying my hardest to do as little mangling of the over world as possible (with the exception of choking off the corruption biomes via a little bit of world edit. That way if the map goes into hardmode, the original corruption areas cannot overtake any biomes.)
    Oooh I'll be having a lot of fun in this world
    KZEJqyU.png
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I hope my hallowed takes part of the huge forest area right next to spawn and the corruption settles with the other two to the left. Corruption trapped inside the jungle is easier to fight than corruption which can spread anywhere it wants.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    In one of my other worlds, Hallow took over a crimson biome. Half of it. So I was dedicated to get rid of the other half. I had no idea of how far it had already spread so this is how the area looked like before I moved on to a new world: http://i.imgur.com/DzJzsAv.jpg
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Holy crap that natural hellevator
    Off to a new playthrough! I'll just transfer all coralstone I'll find to my otherworld...
    w7PuLtE.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom