Enjl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Died to the destroyer within 30 seconds. At least the music box recorded the track #worth
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You got destroyed.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Destroyer renamed to The Wrecker so people can get rekt.
    After the vodoo demon spawned the Wall on me, I felt the joy of encountering Titanium for the first time. Thanks, RNGsus!
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I've probably had dozends of worlds with Adamantite before this. Just to add past the 140 word limit.
    LeFr33
    LeFr33
    may I help you

surround the link by
    IMG] (without the .)
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I would've done that if I wanted to. Guess I'm more into just posting flat links than embedded media. Thanks for the tip though.
    LeFr33
    LeFr33
    Aight ^-^
    New mediumcore playthrough: Dive into caves, jump from a high platform RIGHT onto a pressure plate. Take lethal damage from explosives.
    Those who hold life; humans still call them humans; there is no one who anguishes in tears; in this world of protecting and killing people.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    ...is something the matter?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Just liking these lyrics. And they were just long enough to fit into the status box :p
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Oh. Just checking.
    Watch Anime. Draw. Play Games. Sleep. Repeat.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Yup. Noticed that an hour ago. I'll start putting that into practice tomorrow. Maybe.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    While it is a downfall from the rest of the anime, I wouldn't say it's terrible. Then again, I didn't read the manga.
    I've developed a sense for drawing rock textures. Too bad I'm tired of drawing them. What a coincidence.
    Welcome to the forums doge, my name is doge.

How is this welcome, did it happy make you
    ?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Haven't heard about doge in a while. Hello. Yes made happy very thanks.
    Vampirezero7
    Vampirezero7
    Much glad.

So, it's nice to meet you Emral :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom