• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is a way to beat Supreme Calamitas in less than 4 minutes with 4 mods.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    There's probably a way to do it in one second with the right mod...well actually I think the boss fight starts off with no opportunity to hit the thing, but you get the idea
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I can see yrmir doing it in like 3 ticks
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    ok
    You're a really cool mod designer with a great sense of humor! I created an account just to say this.
    I'm a loser.
    Still, hope your mod continues to be successful.

P.S. The lorde needs to be implemented back in the game. He deserved better.
    Hey Drew is there any way I may be able to use some of the code for the Last Prism so I may use it for a sprite that I have for a weapon?
    I played this mod since 7.2017 - almost 1 year, by time, about 1200h (yes, according to my steam profile). every experience with this mod was literally fantastic. many of my terraria friends - bored with no update - returned to multiplayer to play this mod. I always wanted to thank you and all devs by making this mod. I cant thx you enough for this. wish you would know how popular this mod in our forum.
    I love your mod, but I was wondering if you could somehow optimize it. It'll barely play by the time I enter Post-Golem.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    hmm. I don't have that issue. maybe an issue with some other mods?
    Hey I need to report a bug but I couldn't find a link to do so. I have a crash report when i went over to the abyss.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Pretty sure I fixed that crash in the next update that'll come out today. It'll be out soon.
    Hello :3 Just want to say, you're doing a fantastic job at maintaining your mod. Because of how high quality the mod itself is, I've been investing a lot of my time into it, using it pretty much more than any other content mod. Thank you for creating this opportunity for a wonderful gameplay experience!
    sirgrantman
    sirgrantman
    Well...I'm not sure if you own more than one mod, but I am referring to the Calamity Mod, just so you know ^^
    I have a question about a possible bug, on our server we are post moonlord but when we are fighting the mod bosses if a certain person dies the boss just despawns, is there a reason for that happening?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Mods in general are really buggy in multiplayer, and it's sort of on the backburner from what i know of (and has been for quite a while)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom