• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
FIuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.4 was a great update, but there's a whole lot of bad that stands out because of the earlier release date and other things that I don't know about. I'm honestly starting to wish that it was delayed for as long as it needed to be the best update terraria ever got, but it seems like that won't be the case.
    Youtube apparently will no longer shuffle my music playlist with 4,959 songs in it correctly, and will instead get one song into the shuffle, and autoplay the next video instead of shuffling in the playlist.

sad
    B
    Bry
    mango timelapse
    FIuff
    FIuff
    That was a My Mix playlist and I still don't know why that was in there.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bry
    Dundershock
    Dundershock
    Neat, now I know I'm not the only one with that problem! It is, in fact, sad
    Reactions: Bry
    Imagine being the type of person who will spend multiple hours farming for titanium and terraspark boots instead of just getting slightly better at the game and defeating the twins
    oh cool a thing I made exists now

All this talk about torch luck probably should stop. I think the point has gotten across.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    People are upset about it. Only natural they'll be acting the way they are.
    FIuff
    FIuff
    yeah, it's pretty stupid, and the reason it's added in really doesn't help support it.
    A new change will (hopefully) be coming to my profile this weekend.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    What is dis change
    FIuff
    FIuff
    it's a secret

I'm definitely not hiding it because if it goes poorly nothing will happen
    Cheese sticks
    I have discovered something bad. The thing I use to turn all of my xnb files into png files has a slight bug where sometimes when you run the command to get a png, it will show some of the colors on it, but when loaded into paint or piskel it deletes some of the colors or discolors them. It did that with the mechanical eye lasers, and I saw some of it with the backgrounds.
    FIuff
    FIuff
    It also will sometimes add a slight variation in the texture, making some sprites seem like 1x1 pixels instead of 2x2 pixels. The biome mimics also look completely messed up.
    I've finished all 57 textures that fall under the chain/chains category in me and Derpling Ω's texture pack
    I'm trying to post a suggestion thread, but I can't select the category to be "player suggestions" because I have "insufficient privileges" to post there. Anyone know what I can do about that?
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    Well the thread needs to be in one of the sub-categories.
    FIuff
    FIuff
    Oh I see. I just didn't realize that they were categories.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I’m glad you were able to get your thread posted, Sir Fluff, with help from Storm Driver.
    It has been a while since my last update with this, but I've finally done something worth mentioning. The buff, debuff, and flask icons have all been completed, and so has every texture that starts with "b" in the green texture pack!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom