• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
FIuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have discovered something bad. The thing I use to turn all of my xnb files into png files has a slight bug where sometimes when you run the command to get a png, it will show some of the colors on it, but when loaded into paint or piskel it deletes some of the colors or discolors them. It did that with the mechanical eye lasers, and I saw some of it with the backgrounds.
    FIuff
    FIuff
    It also will sometimes add a slight variation in the texture, making some sprites seem like 1x1 pixels instead of 2x2 pixels. The biome mimics also look completely messed up.
    I've finished all 57 textures that fall under the chain/chains category in me and Derpling Ω's texture pack
    I'm trying to post a suggestion thread, but I can't select the category to be "player suggestions" because I have "insufficient privileges" to post there. Anyone know what I can do about that?
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    Well the thread needs to be in one of the sub-categories.
    FIuff
    FIuff
    Oh I see. I just didn't realize that they were categories.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I’m glad you were able to get your thread posted, Sir Fluff, with help from Storm Driver.
    It has been a while since my last update with this, but I've finally done something worth mentioning. The buff, debuff, and flask icons have all been completed, and so has every texture that starts with "b" in the green texture pack!
    After 5 days of annoyance I have finally been completely been cured of my illness. (except for a cough)
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    Wait so you no longer exist?
    FIuff
    FIuff
    Don't even ask why I put that there instead of illness, because even I don't know why I did.
    Ever just had a fever of 103 and you can't use a computer because yours is shared?
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Nope, and I never wish to. Get better soon.
    I've almost beaten farewell in celeste, and it's amazing. If you get the parts right it feels so good.
    It feels weird to not have any notifications for two days straight. I guess derpify me just died down. I still keep checking expecting something new, but of course there isn't anything.

This isn't me asking for people to go to my stuff btw
    Is there a way to save drafts for threads without posting them?
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    I strongly suggest coping and saving the BBcode to a word processor.
    Just so I don't get addicted to my phone and ignore everything in my classes to look here, I'm going to stop getting online at my midday, which will take around 7 or 8 hours away from my time a day. I've seen myself starting to get addicted, and this is helping with that. This means that I won't be checking on here from 6 AM to around 3 PM MST each day.
    I've been doing all of the hollow knight bosses radiant in godhome without nail upgrades, and it's one of the most fun yet strenuous things that I have ever done.
    My eyes have opened and my true form has been revealed.

(Ralsei couldn't handle TCF so he got a derping to fill in for him.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom