FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My head got super big all of a sudden. And my gender changed. Don't ask what the hell I am doing in my life.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    If you need clarification, look at my profile picture. There's a mutator on Unreal 3 which makes your head bigger or smaller depending on your K/D. According to that picture, I didn't do too bad against Godlike bots.
    Persecutor
    Persecutor
    I see, I just thought the gender thing was IRL.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't think a gender change would be classed as a secondary in a sentence if it was in real life :p
    In 12 days time I will finally know how a super powerful computer feels. Goodbye the days of low framerate.
    zKrieg
    zKrieg
    It brings gaming to a whole new level.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Mhmm, there will be games in my library I can actually play now. As for the others, maximisation is the one word I shall use.
    neophyte
    neophyte
    Me too dude! Next weekend...
    In Age of Empires, when in doubt, send 50 Rams stuffed with Champions and split them evenly across bases, attacking the centre. All go boom.
    Is that blood? Whatever it is there is so much of it that I can't tell what that picture is, it's a stampede where a bull with a bronze saddle just did a faceplant I think?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Nah, a 2m x .50m bullet just rained from the heavens, smashed its head and made it flip.

Actually, that bullet originated from a Tommy Gun. I didn't give the full picture though, so you can't see the whole first-person view :p. The bullet just seemed to coincidentally be placed right in front of its head when I took this screenshot in Serious Sam.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Now I see it! I was sorta kinda closeish to what it was.
    Starting a new playthrough with some perma de-buffs, totally forgot to give myself copper tools.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It's more of a routine:

Task 1 - Strip the surface of chests. Mostly wooden, ocean as well as Living Wood trees or Pyramids if I come across them.

After task 1 is complete, I always know to pretty much never touch them again because there's no point.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    @Razor Knight My first water chest was a Godly Trident >.>

Go away RNG, I know your tricks.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I hate the RNG for apparently not hating you enough.
    That moment in Age of Empires when a Trebuchet misses a Keep and instead slamdunks into a villager's head.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    *eyes narrow*

I shall be observing you while sipping on my tea.

Oh :red:, I dropped my scone.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    So now you're Asian as well.
    This is quite a lot of almost racism. (you do not see my first comment) (I come from a Brit family tho so it's ok)
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    ...And I'm British.

:p
    'I'd never forget a face, but in your case, I'll gladly make an exception." - Me to anyone that thinks I'm interested in them in -that- way.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Polite insults are funny. Some people will simply call others 'idiots', whereas I intend to imply the same thing while waiting a few hours for them to understand what I said.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    No no, not saving him. You control this small force after he dies, which is what happens at that screenshot I linked. The siege ram smashes the gate and the Samurai :red: up Nobunaga and the four units you have control of. It's a scripted event.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Age of Empire campaigns isn't necessarily 'playing the good guys' though. There are two whole series of campaigns, not just one, for the Mongols and the Huns. Both of which were nomadic, ruthless tribes that conquered in the most brutal way possible.

I'm kind of glad that that is the way it is though. Playing the good guy all the time gets boring quickly.
    Downloads a game on Steam --> Goes to play button --> Discovers that it isn't even installed --> Tries installing again, nothing. +1 Steam.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, if someone has an issue with the way most tech support services generally talk as you refer to as 'machines', that's kind of their problem. They aren't really there to make friends. The content they discuss is kind of irrelevant to that.

Side note, my 'H' key is :red:ed up.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You misunderstand what I'm trying to point at.

It's not that they have no feelings, but that they follow a "path" and loop around it when they find something their "books" don't mention, instead of giving the issue actual thought. Going "by the book" is only useful if it's not your only way to do things.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Yeah, that's pretty much why I only contact Tech support when an issue is truly out of my hands. Prime example being my Steam Wallet using USD instead of British pounds.

A lot of things that can be resolved already have instructions to (which they always refer to and assume you haven't followed them properly) or only need a bit of thought and knowledge to resolve. Or just google the issue.
    Whenever someone decides to bad mouth someone else, I will now call it 'verbal sledge-hammering'. Just a trend I think'll be funny to start.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Obtaining leadership isn't the aim, obtaining dominance is. Leadership is something, that we, as social animals, have to obtain via more civilised methods.

Obtaining dominance in a conversation or argument is alot like being territorial; each person holds his or her ground, until one gives in, also much like the animal kingdom.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    But when one gives in in a verbal battle, why is that so? Is it because they are truly defeated, or because they just don't want to deal with an idiot that is stubborn to their own flawed views?

For us, displaying such zealous actions verbally usually makes you look like a moron. That's not winning anything, the furthest it can go is an illusion.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I agree. I think this thirst for dominance may be due to a primal instinct we have as humans, which leads us to defend our 'territory' in times of conflict. It's clear that this would have had an evolutionary benefit, as this would have allowed us to protect our property and our young, and we've retained this instinct, though some exhibit it more readily than others.
    Thinking about attempting to do some art for the heck of it. It'll probably look so much worse than it does in my mind so not very confident
    you seem like an interesting person, have a follow!
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    But...but my bandwagon isn't that big *sad face*
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    Well I noticed that there weren't a lot of people following you, and I agree with a lot from your perspective, so why not?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Yeah, was just fooling around. That happens when I'm bored...which is half of the time.

I appreciate your kind words though :p
    Fragtrap's 'Torgue Fiesta' random ability gave me the biggest laugh I had in a while the first time I noticed what the hell it was.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It's also worth noting that I laughed so hard I didn't realise I was killing myself with the explosions.

Oh yeah, in case anyone doesn't get the context, I'm talking about the Borderlands: Pre Sequel game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom