Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Made a grave mistake when paying for Overwatch. I now can't play the game til tomorrow or the day after. end me now pls
    W1K
    W1K
    What was the mistake if you don't mind me asking.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I didn't have a Battle.net account before today, so I attempted to buy Overwatch by adding money to the Battle.net Balance and then buying the game, as opposed to a direct purchase. It wasn't letting me do the latter for a brief period, for some reason.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    So anyways, if you add money to the balance, you have to wait a day or so for Blizzard to do their thing, even though they already took the money. This means that unless I'm willing to pay $80 for Overwatch, I'll have to wait.
    All these cool avatars makes me wish I had a decent OC or whatever, but I can't be a SPESS MAHREEN until 1.3 BibleThump
    Sugars
    Sugars
    I have the best avatar.
    Ori and the Blind Forest was great, but it doesn't let you play completed saves. Cue my best DarkSydePhil impression.
    I just realized that this game doesn't have any "charged" weapons. As in, hold down a button for a more powerful shot. Not that we need one.
    Am I the only one on this forum who can't draw?
    ArcaNEIN
    ArcaNEIN
    Don't feel discouraged, it happens to all too many aspiring artists. Try to get a good understanding of line art, and from there, try and find an art style that works for you.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    *raises hand*
    Bucket
    Bucket
    If you saw my original bucket avatar you would praise your drawing skills.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom