Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pleasantly surprised to see Battlerite doing so well. I was expecting it to flop, even though I enjoy the hell out of it.
    So, people are already getting excited about Niantic's Harry Potter game. Suckers born every minute.
    Watching Twitch streams of "Getting Over It" is so nerve wracking that it's almost painful.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    ....and the guy I was watching just a few minutes ago is now having a mental breakdown.... which just transitioned into one of those cliche anime-esque inspirational speeches.

All of this was completely genuine.
    Hey, guys. Initial observation. Bunch of irrelevant and insignificant connections. Thing confirmed.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    How did I never see this before???
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    follow me on facebook for more hilarious memes like this one haha

crying laughing face emoji ok sign emoji red 100 emoji
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I don't know what this is but I hate it already
    Somobody started passing around Dwarf Fortress in my Comp Sci class today. Laptops are, surprisingly, still fine, but nobody got very far.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Maybe I should try bringing in the freeware version of Spelunky some time.
    Spookyween is over. Candy bowl still has plenty of Tootsie Pops left. Welp... *rummages, unwraps*
    To clarify on the previous status: it's almost eight, and our candy bowl is not even close to empty.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Sheesh... really sorry
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    It's starting to pick up now.

As in, less than ten minutes between doorbells.
    Boy, Halloween sure is a disappointment this year. Not a single group of trick-or-treaters on my street right now.
    So, I trimmed my pinky toe down too far. It is now bleeding slightly. Ow-ish.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    you better wish you werent asian because when i was younger my mom used to trim my nails until it was barely even noticeable
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Your pinky’s a TOW?
    I wish my tiny toe was a missile
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    well :red:, a typo
    I seem to be coming here a lot more than usual these days- almost as much as my usual stomping grounds, even though there's less to do here.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It may be a case of everyone listens, nobody speaks. I typically see a decent amount of people online, but just the same people talking over and over. Most are in conversations, or just lurking I guess.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Less people running their mouths about things they don't understand...

I wager that's a big part of it. Reddit, Tumblr, and 4chan aren't really like that.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's one of the things I like about this place. People know what they are doing (for the most part) and for the most part are quite good at it.
    So, most significant things I own have been decorated with some portrayal of Earth. I've only recently noticed this. Marginally interesting.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    (this is mostly just a filler status update to look active)
    HK's Greenpath theme on a loop is probably the best homework music I've had so far.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Greenpath theme is legit. Easily my favorite song on that OST, and that's saying something alongside gems like Resting Grounds and Hornet (which are my second and third favorites, respectively).
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    It's the experience, bro.

You finish up a gloomy cave area, and then you start getting lost in an area full of water (technically acid) and thick greenery. And then there's the mist everywhere, and the sound of all the water and acid, and how the foliage hides all sorts of passages, enemies, even simple things...

Probably one of my favorite areas in any game, period.
    1GPY6IR.jpg
    My craft is refined as your thinkpans overflow.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    :red: is always good. Again, I think you're spending too much time on it. My greatest masterpieces have taken 10-20 seconds at most, so you need to focus on simplification. Make sure your messsage gets across, but no labels or anything. The color adds to it, but using the fill in tool is just lazy and not drawing the words with a mouse is a big mistake.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    bro are you dissing comic sans
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    It's too mainstream, okay meme font but I go for a more personal style of writing
    iWq27h4.jpg
    The beginning of my esteemed art career
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I think it's missing something- I'm looking to imitate the style of the late Dave Strider with my own added twist.

You have any critique?
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I love your new OC
    Pot Noodle Pippa
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    I think maybe you have too much color, but imitating the greats is a good beginning point. the stock arrow and text and box are definitely the things that show your amateurness. Another thing is the filling in, that's amateur. Color it manually. It's okay though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom