FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh, a guy in a tux with a knife just stabbed me. Is that normal? -My Dad, tying to play tf2.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Ummm... it's normal in TF2. Just getting stabbed is normal in other games too... like Call of Duty. :p
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    TFW you walk into a gentlemann’s strip club

“IS THAT YOUR KNIFE IN YOUR POCKET GOOD SAH OR ARE YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME?”
    “IS THERE A DIFFERENCE OLD CHAP? :naughty:
    OH YOU BALLY CAD, PUT THAT THING AWAY BEFORE I SUMMON THE PEELERS!”
    Oh Gosh!! You have changed so unexpectedly! And you still have kip in your name!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I just changed my avatar. People kept asking me what i was triggered about, i wasn't triggered tbh, I just liked a shaking mudkip
    I keep a stress ball on my table for when I play cuphead.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    To be honest, I couldn't recall a single moment where me and my older brother grew angry at the game, even at parts of the game where there's spikes in difficulty.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I played cuphead with my brother and that made it a load more enjoyable
    Myu
    Myu
    Good idea. I should get a stress ball for my Splatoon sessions :v
    I was out of town today, and a random internet connection that popped up on my phone was called Mudkipz. Just thought you might want to know.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Now actually, my phone is named Mudkipz. That's wierd.
    I kinda thought about this, has Terraria really ever had a "bad" update? I know a lot of people say that "quality over quantity" [cont]
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    1.3.2 and 1.3.5 could be considered 'not good' updates because it provides little content that's worth playing the game again. Although they didn't had a negative impact on the game. More just a disappointment of small content, even though we're already spoiled enough.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yeah rip red. Couldn't code on a console.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I don't count 1.3.2 or 1.3.5 as bad updates as, if I remember correct, we were told that they would be small updates. We got just that and then people complained.
    The Last Jedi: I enjoyed it a ton, it was evident they put a lot of effort into it. Lost of plot twists, which I love, and they were pliable
    Looking back at the early TCF and Terraria Online via wayback machine I see a forgotten golden age.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    The worst part is I HAD gone to TO before looking for update news. I neglected to make an account cuz I didn't feel like it. What if I had? Would I be one of the oldies, here from the start? Or would I be one of the people who left TCF because it wasn't like TO?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Whatever it is, I want it back and I'll do whatever it takes so I can get the feel for 'em, I guess!
    Woke up this morning, thinking of what a great day it will be then ran to the bathroom to throw up.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Oh what a beautiful morning
    Oh what a beautiful day
    I’ve got this queeeasy feeling
    That the puke’s going to get its way
    Well, I finally faced some of my insecurities and tried to draw, Little steps sometimes are the only way to progress.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Constructive criticism is always appreciated
    YBxp1mF.jpg
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I really don't know what the :red: it's supposed to be, just me trying to translate what's going on in my head to shapes and stuff
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I see you’ve gained the courage to run.
    People are too happy to walk, so run. Run and don’t stop. It’s a marathon and it’s only just beginning, because your insecurities will nip at your heels until you have gained enough courage to make them bow to you.
    I beat Calamity Ganon today, hella fun fight. Botw is probably the best game I have played in awhile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom