FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, scream fortress is here? Didn't expect that
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hey, they did what I was hoping they'd do. Just enable the Halloween content so that it can be played. :D
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    The only phrase allowed to describe tf2 scream fortress is

BONUS DUCKS!
    If you make a decision in life, then you have a possibility of regretting it. If you don't make the decision, you won't regret [cont]
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    There may be a choice that's morally right or right for your grades, but sometimes you will make the (one?) of the other choices (I do all the time, mostly for the sake of debate) keep in mind that that isn't bad (again, moralls there is no "good" or "bad" for everyone, it varies from person to person).
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    No matter what you chose and when you chose, there will always be people with you (me) and against you ("normal" people ugh) -Octaverei, 2017 (quote me on that ;))
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Ehh, that was just me feeling slightly depressed trying to translate my thoughts into words. It's a pain in the :red:, believe me. I know what I'm thinking/feeling, it's just hard to put it into words that people will actually understand.
    5thDHGK.png
    My excellent deduction skills have told me you're actually a super edgy super cool smoking mudkip.
    Just realized that you can't apply war paint onto preexisting weapons. Aka my strange killstreak jag and resue ranger. ITS PAINT VALVE,PAINT
    [TF2] Built a lvl 3 sentry and dispenser, then went afk while turtling. Came back 10 minutes later with a complete contract. :D
    SO :red:ING STRESSED HELP!
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Anyway a face is easy to draw if you have space. I don't know about your art class, but judging by your anger I could see that they're very restrictive
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Try drawing my face

it's already bad so if you mess up it won't matter
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Actually, it's more of my own expectations of myself that I know I will :red: up, not at all the class. I suck at drawing and am embarrassed to have to display my work/ be in the same room as my not so peers
    Those new pyro weapons? Lit :red: right there! Just one more daaaaaaayyyy
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Oh good. Heavy deserves that class pack (if it happen)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    He does. He needs something to make the Shotgun Heavy playstyle more viable. Even though it can be surprisingly effective. Anything that'd make you consider not having a 'lunch box' item as your secondary would be great.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Also, Buffalo steak sandwich needs a huge buff. It is one of the worst weps imo
    [TF2]wow. Day 2 was just wow. The ware paint looks lit too, can't wait to get my hands on some of those.:D Also, CO-OP CONTRACTS
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Interesting thing: Some people noted the word 'Pyroland' on the screen of one of the instances of the Contracker. So... we might get more stuff on that in the coming days.
    Hell yeah!!! Jungle update is final here!!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    And the fact that it's called 'Jungle INFERNO' bodes nicely that the Jungle Update AND the Pyro's Update are more than likely one and the same.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Plus the flyro in the sfm kinda finished it up. Paired with the back burner, that's gunna be fun... : D
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That item might fit my Pyro's draconic theme that I have going on with them. About time they earned their wings, eh?
    Made a :red: load of stupid decision throughout the week, really regretting them
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Happens. What's important is to push through those regrets and move on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom