FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been at a brewery for the last four hours, and due to all the alcohol fumes I feel like I'm at least mildly intoxicated,
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    If not, I feel like absolute :red: anyway and depressants don't help. Niether does throwing up. Or just disorientation in general
    Lamb₭night
    Lamb₭night
    My tip: take a nap! It always works for me!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    That's an excellent idea at a bar!
    The weather is making me sad. :(
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    It's just kinda how dreary it is, usually I can admire how cool the clouds or lightning looks, but right now it's just sad.
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    then make the weather more sad
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Just think like sometimes before something cool happens , that thing first needs to prepare itself and beat up the bad conditions so think being derary is wether try to make you happy with thepower of cloud and elegant dance of lightning , he have to be ready for it . I hope this make you feel better now .
    Finnaly got around to doing a Mann Up, and was landed with competent players. Might do it again sometime...
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I really like the loot of Mann Up (U-clank-a looks cool for me. ) . Also I feel good for you friend ( finding component player is sometimes hard . ) .
    Personally, my two favorite places in the world are Santa Fe and New York City. I've only been to each once , but it was awesome.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I've been to Eastbourne when it was doing Lammas
    It's a good way to get cool :red: even if the seawater wears away your nose and a crab gets too close to your little toe
    Although it must sound great to sit on Santa's nuts all evening in New York
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Athens, Greece was pretty good.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    The island of Kaua'i in Hawa'ii is my favorite place I've been to so far. It's just a very tropical and refreshing place to go to. And I prefer it out of the three Hawaiian islands I've visited (Maui, Oahu and Kaua'i).
    Does anyone know of any good game boy emulators for an Android phone?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Actually, I still do have my old game boy + Ruby and sapphire, it's just kinda bulky in your pocket, plus has terrible battery life from playing on it so much
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    save money and emulate dont listen to everyone who actually does things legally actually
    some more popular games aren't as expensive ALSO if you have a 3ds theres GB games there too so that's an option
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I don't have a 3Ds
    Just realized a little bit ago that its MAIN not MAN
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Good job?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yeah I've always mained mudkip, even back in the day when Ruby was released.
    I have been working on the same concept of ten problems for the last hour. It's not that I'm bad at math, it just that the website sucksass
    Reactions: OptiPri
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Also, it doesn't tell you the correct answer is so that our can actually learn.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I had the same problem with my maths
    I kept thinking that the algebra was Alex Jones' attempt at communicating with the argonians and that triangles was Madonna's way of nabbing a foster child through brainwashing the younger demographic as well as showing all the six-formers her bra
    When that revelation hit them, everyone was performing 360 noscopes with their projectile vomiting
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Math gets tedious when its busywork.
    I am legitimately becoming depressed, and thats a problem. Its not the standard O, school sucks right now, and im feeling down about it,
    Reactions: MournfulRelic
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    High school and beyond really isn't fair. IMO by high school you should be able to pick your classes according to what you want to do in life. You should still have basic classes, like math and science, but you shouldn't have to go too far in, unless your job will require such skills. You should be able to enjoy your job, and the schooling that leads to it...
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I enjoy math, science, and computer programming, so I will likely pick a job in those fields. I hope you find a way to cope with the depression. The TCF community changes with the loss of just one person.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I agree, but then again a lot of people don't have a plan when they start highschool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom