four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've a character I've been playing who has 30 hours and is still in prehardmode. I once saw one of my end game characters with that time.
    Soon I might spend a day watching music stuff, mostly anime(and mostly op's/Baka Oppai at that), and games(probably not many here).
    THE SINK IS SHIPPING!
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Um... you may want to check that one again.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    How so, my original post is "the sink is shipping", not "the ship is sinking".

The ship is sinking makes absolutely no sense! Why would a ship sink?
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Because ships sink, especially when the have holes in them or two major components (Hint hint) start to drift apart or separate.
    Once upon a time I asked people their favorite Pokemon per generation. Now I am asking that again, only generation 7 Pokemon only.
    Celestialsapiens
    Celestialsapiens
    The hint is that it's from the wrong generation.
    Haha.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    You need more hint than that, otherwise it will seem like you didn't realize I was saying generation 7 only.

Also just to note it was also a legendary. But that doesn't matter to much(in part because I have no idea what a lot of the Pokemon in this generation are that people said. Some very well could be a starter or a legend)
    Celestialsapiens
    Celestialsapiens
    That's why it was a bad joke.
    DyuNGba.png
    I haz quite a bit of underworld stuff, and will still be getting more(namely blocks/hellstone now)
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Plan to do anything with em? Like build a castle or somethin'?
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I might, but the reason I have so much isn't because I want to build a castle - It's because I'm making a completely and totally flat underworld. Not like a long, flat, single block most of the time bridge, more like the underworld itself is flat as can be.
    I haven't been knowing what to type, hence no profile posts past couple days. I blame... I don't know, some dead celebrity I've never seen.
    I changed my profile pic. Bask in its glory.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Ok, apparently I'm an idiot and didn't think about how it's inappropriate for this site, so appears like my profile pic was removed. Oh well, no profile pic for a bit, no big deal.

I should think about some things I do a bit more.
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    What was it?
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Just a picture I saw on someones profile on another site that I thought was peculiar, so I saved the image and decided to use. All I know is that it's from Nekopara, and it was suggestive and stuff.
    I recently(like a couple days ago) got the last of the absolute cheapest characters in Brawlhalla. Next I sort of want Cross...
    ZW6nwtO.png
    In order, King Slime resprite, Brain of Cthulhu, and Eater of Worlds.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I quite like the eater of worlds one, but the brain needs something different, but not sure what, while the king slime one I feel could just be better somehow.

Also I noticed an error I made on the player for the king slime, you can see part of the sunglasses of another thing, oops. Used that one as a template for where to place it on the player, just ignore the two dark grey pixels that you might notice there.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    i think the brain is the best of them, the rest seem excessive, unless you make them novelty sunglasses (like making EOW give you corruption eyes, etc)
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I'm not sure what you mean by novelty sunglasses?

However, I don't like the brain one... Probably my least favorite of those three. The colors just seem off somehow, and I don't particularly like that.
    I finished Love Live Sunshine. I enjoyed it, it was rushed and is definitely not as good as the original, but I did enjoy it. 6.5-7.2/10.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    A lot of the characters personalities are very strong, and unlike the original where I can't pin where my favorite and least favorite character is, I might be able to in this. However, the anime needed more episodes for what it needed to do, and it didn't have the episodes. Also that last moment in episode 10 needed something talked about it damn it!

For what it is though it's fun.
    XKL1fV5.png
    In order - Skeletron Prime, King Slime, and Duke Fishron.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    There's more I want to do with the first two, I just can't figure out how. But the fishron one I actually really like.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Why does every boss need sunglass recolors?

Also, you should make them unique for each one
    Like,different sunglass style
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Like I said, I want to do more with them, I just don't know how.

Also, why wouldn't all bosses need sunglasses? People need more vanity items in their lives!
    12345678901011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374
    four plus four
    four plus four
    wynaut.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    One two thre four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteem fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five twenty-six twenty-seven twenty-eight twenty-nine thirty thirty-one thirty-two thirty-three thirty-four thirty-five thirty-six thirty-seven thirty-eight thirty-nine forty
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Forty-one forty-two forty-three forty-four forty-five forty-six forty-seven forty-eight forty-nine fifty fifty-one fifty-two fifty-three fifty-four fifty-five fifty-six fifty-seven fifty-eight fifty-nine sixty sixty-one sixty-two sixty-three sixty-four sixty-five sixty-six sixty-seven sixty-eight sixty-nine seventy seventy-one seventy-two seventy-three seventy-four
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Listen. Listen. Listen. Love Live Sunshine, you better not be :red:in with me. Do not make this mean anything else then what is implied. I'm going to watch the next episode, and if you aren't going to make this how it seems then I will not be happy.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It looks like 2 humanoid beings (presumably human) are holding hands as a sign of care for each other as individuals of the homo sapien kind.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    That's not what I meant, but more importantly...

I watched the next episode. No mention at all of this moment from the previous episode. Not one. And instead another character is implied to have those feelings to the same person who was told the "I love you".

Really Sunshine.
    Really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom