Gaswan213
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do terraria has some like noteblock / whatever it is that can make note sound? Not, right? Why they didnt added a noteblock like minecraft or something like that so we can make a song on terraria like minecraft
    What will actually happen if terraria mobile can use a mod? What i think is game will be so laggy, game will crash cuz the lag or cuz the mod is to heavy for the phone, and maybe some of the mods cant used cuz its depend on the phone it self
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    None of the mods would be usable because a) not the right version (most mods nowadays are geared towards the latest one, which mobile doesn't have yet) b) most mods are too large to fit in a phone and are more likely to make the game unusable c) your phone doesn't even have the kind of processing power to take a mod, only PCs and some consoles can do that
    Gaswan213
    Gaswan213
    Yeah, you're right
    Gaswan213
    Gaswan213
    I actually wanna try some mods. But sadly i dont have PC
    I already beat the game and kinda bored, and i have nothing to do with. So i need some suggestions
    Gaswan213
    Gaswan213
    I already make a teleportation hub
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Have you tried the other suggestions at the very least?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Try to master your favored class then. Most people don't realize the true potential of their chosen class. (melee has multiple hitboxes to stack, ranger has different types of ammo, mage has a hotkey for mana potions essentially making the mana flower useless, summoner can stack the damage of literally any weapon on top of their minions...)
    The lunatic Cultist need some dropped stuff like weapon or other stuff. Its only drop ancient manipulator and its not enough and its need more Dropped items
    Gaswan213
    Gaswan213
    Ik. The manipulator is worth but the other drop like mask or trophy is not
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    No Trophy Or Mask Is Really "Worth" When You Think About It.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I mean, the lunar fragments can be considered an indirect drop, as they're only possible to obtain right after killing him :p
    I think we need some teleportation items like Teleport you to Chosen biome or some place. Rod of Discord, Teleportation potions, Etc. isn't enough we need more Teleportation stuff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom