Recent content by Giorgn

1. Giorgn

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hello! Storage seems to not work for me T_T Vanity goes off every time I try to open it
  2. Giorgn

tModLoader Pokemmon - Pokemon Minion Mod

I wonder, this sounds broken cause it is, if we could have a secondary download that allows us to have more than 1 pokemon out at a time, Lol, it sounds very OP, but having minion builds makes me cringe when I am not able to summon more pokemon :P
  3. Giorgn

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

I tried to research 3 different things, and since the leftover stayed there, I couldn't place another thing until I grabbed it from there, put it in the trash, then grab the new one. 1.4 we just keep bashing them in ASAP without having to stop. That's what I meant by them just moving the...
  4. Giorgn

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Can it work like in 1.4, when you tap "Research" the leftover items to go back to our inventory?
  5. Giorgn

tModLoader TES Experience System

Been away for a while, I have been updating once in a while, but I never see a “patch notes” nowhere 😓. Would it be possible if bug fixes, new stuff, etc to be added in the patch notes when we update through the loader?
  6. Giorgn

I played this with Calamity mod, overhaul and a few other QoL mods and the game feels super, but rather difficult maybe cause of TES difficulty and also the Revengeance item and death making it even harder. The leveling system from calamity and TES both work together but might be over powered...
  7. Giorgn

Great mod! Love it completely so far!
Back
Top Bottom