Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting. Even with the bell ticked, I haven't received videos from adoseofbuckley in a while, even though he has indeed uploaded them.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Has adoseofbuckley been shadow banned? Most likely.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I wouldn't say shadowbanned, but some people say that kind of issue is called "throttling" and that it's even more subtle than a shadowban.
    It's coming, folks. A galactic :red::red: so massive it will make the beings on the dark edges chatter and gurgle in both fear and interest.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Humans were expected to grow. To become godkin. But they've failed.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It all starts with flashes bright enough to be seen through the void. Gee, I do wonder what will cause that..
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    And I have nothing to fear.
    1893 citrus soda tastes like cheap soda water with too much citrus bitters, without the common courtesy to melt your liver.
    This is logic. If there is something wrong with you, and no one will help you, your ailments should be considered normal.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Or no one else knows their problems?
    It sounds like what you're talking about is sickness sort of things to me, mainly because of the ailments part, but the first thing I thought of was depression, domestic abuse, etc, and if someone doesn't figure out about that problem they won't help with that problem.
    I think you should practise artistic integrity instead of posting some random :red: you put on paper in 5 minutes.
    Reactions: SnailsAttack
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It gives me inspiration to learn more and get better.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Everybody works in different ways. Some people like you are empowered by feeling like a failure and have determination to do better. Other people, this does NOT work on. They need encouragement from outside sources, they need to feel like they are improving.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    That seems to be the way of things after the 80s. But then again I don't know why people are here if it offends them.
    Great. Time to play some oblivion. WITH THE REALISTIC LEVELING MOD.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Use a virtual machine if you want to be fancy.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I wonder if there's a modernization mod out there for it though.... a lot of popular older games have them, might try to look into that too. I know they did that for Fallout 1&2 at least and a few other games like it. That or maybe I should just wait until Skyblivion...
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Unfortunately project obsolescence will pay money to make that not happen.
    I think UFOs are bull:red:. If aliens are advanced enough. *implied understanding* they could do what they want from high orbit.
    My review on Almond Milk: It's good. Go buy some. DO IT NOW.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I find that it goes better with cereals like raisin bran. Raisin bran is one of my favorite cereals. Throw in some berries. Forget about it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    If you are still eating fruit loops every day I guess the cow is still your best friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom